EveryBody Gots To Die Sometime!!!!

Chapter 8

4 week's later now let's jump back to Joanna......

Saturday 8:15 in the morning,I got out of bed,went into my bathroom to take a shower and etc to get ready for the day.
9:15 in the morning,after doing what I had to do in the bathroom,I then went to go put my clothes on and start to head down to the kitchen to grab something to eat before Cory came to pick me up so we can go do what he had planned for us haha!!

A few moments goes by......Joanna phone rings.....

Hello?

Hey babe im outside!

Okay here I come just have to grab my purse and set the alarm!

Okay.

Hangs the phone up,grab my purse and set the alarm then started to walk out the door and locked it behind me then started to go get into Cory's crystal white 2015 Diesel Dodge Ram and pulled off to wherever he had the day planned.

While riding we started to talk.....

So how did you sleep last night,Joanna asks?

I slept good cause you was on my mind and in my dreams,what about you?

Awww what was the dream about and I slept great cause you was on my mind too!?

It was us getting married and having a beautiful life and family!

Awww im speechless,only if it was true!

It will be soon,lol trust me!

That's true haha!

When was the last time you talk to Johnnie,Cory asks?

Last night,what about you?

Same.

Oh.

Yup.

After talking we finally get to one of the place that Cory had planned for us,Cory gets out the truck and came onto my side and told me to put on the blind fold that was in the glove apartment and he then took my hand and we went to go inside the place.

Once we got in,he then started to take off the blind fold and was on one knee with a big beautiful purple diamond ring in his hand!

Will you marry me,Cory asks!?

Tears started going down my face,yes I'll marry you!!

He put the ring on my finger and we then started to hug and kiss!!!After he proposed to me we got back into the truck and headed to the next place that he had planned but while driving to the next place we started to talk....

I'm so glad you proposed to me and I can't wait till Johnnie finds out and I can't wait till we set a wedding date!

Yeah me either!So what day do you want to have it?

How about we get married on new year's or some,so you know we can go into a new year with our marriage and stuff!?

That sounds good to me!

So how far is the next place?

Like 45 minutes to an hour away,why you ask?

No reason just curious!

Okay.

3:33 in the afternoon,20 minutes goes by.....after talking we then was in a bad car accident that we was upside down......

Baby are you okay,Joanna asks?

No respond....

Baby?

Still no respond.....

Someone that seen us have the accident or whatever had called 911.....

911 what is your emergency?

Yes hello there's been a bad car accident!

Okay what's your location?

Highway I-70!

Help is on the way.

Alright thank you!

They hangs the phone up and told us that help should be here soon.

5 minutes goes by......two ambulance,police and tow trucks had arrived and the two ambulance people had pulled us out of the truck and putted us onto the stretchers and putted us into the ambulance truck while the tow truck was getting the vehicles out the ditch.

We got to the hospital and was in our own room.....time goes by......my doctor came in and told me that I was very lucky and only had an broken arm and a few bruises and that I was going to have to stay there for a few day's.

After he told me that,he then left the room so I can get some rest so I started to call Camille to tell her what happened....

7:59,I dialed Camille number....the phone rings....

Hello?

Hey Camille,um we in the hospital!

Omg are yall okay!!?

Yeah I only have a few bruises and a broken arm!

Damn which arm is broken and where all the bruises at?

My right arm is broke and my head,left arm and hand was bruised.

Oh,how did it all happen!?

Yup and I don't remember!

While on the phone with Camille,Cory doctor came into my room so I told Camille to hold on and then put the phone down and the doctor told me that he was dead!!!!!

I broke down in tears.....can I see him?

Yes you can just follow me,doctor Tyrone says!

I started to follow the doctor to go see Cory and he actually was dead so I then told Camille to give a kiss to Johnnie for me and Cory and went back to my room.

Okay I will,but are you okay?

Crying and sorrowing in the background.....

Joanna,Camille asks?

Sniffling and stuff in the background.....yes?

What did the doctor say about Cory?

Sorrowing and crying in the background.....he's dead!!

Omg are you serious!?

Crying in the background....yes!!!!

I'm just going to let you go cause I know what all the pain and stuff your going through cause hell I went through it with Pete and still really can't accept the fact that he's gone!

Sniffling and crying in the background.....he proposed to me today,he gave me a big beautiful purple diamond ring!!

Damn,sorry!

Crying in the background.....yeah,im just going to you know!?

Yeah I know!

Sorrowing and crying in the background....I luv you!!

I luv you too,please stay strong and get enough rest that you can!!

Sniffling in the background....kk,I'll try if I can and or could!!!!

10:17 at night,hangs the phone up.

Now let's jump back to Camille.....

Sunday 3:27 in the morning I couldn't sleep cause I couldn't believe that Joanna boyfriend is gone!Hope she finds something to do about it!

I started to call our friends and we all was on the phone at the same time and I told them that something bad has happened with Cory and Joanna!!!!!

Thank You For Reading,Plz Like,Comment and Follow,Tell Me What You Think.