Nothing Is The Same Without You,It's Just Isn't The Same!!!!

Chapter 10

2 week's later,October 30 Thursday 8:45 in the morning,hugh it's just another fucking day but oh well cause it's my birthday and im going to be with my Johnnie but not with Cory so I have to do what I can to not let that shit ruin my day.
I went into the bathroom after laying in bed thinking and stuff and took a shower for 30 minutes then dryed off and put my clothes on then brushed my teeth and washed my face.
After doing what I had to do I then went down to my kitchen to make some breakfast but when I got down there Camille was in my kitchen and gave me a hug and kiss and said...

Happy birthday big head!Today is all about you nothing's going to ruin your day!Me,Johnnie and Blaire made you breakfast and I already have the day planned out for us.

Awwwww thank you!

Anytime,Camille says!

No problem,Johnnie says!

You got it,Blaire says!

11:36 in the morning,I sat down and started to eat my breakfast.....30 minutes goes by.....after eating I then started to leave out to go shopping with Camille while Blaire stays here and watch Johnnie.
We get into Camille's 2015 Shelby GT with twin turbo,3 big bottles of NOS,supercharger giving it 1,109 horsepower and start heading towards the mall to go shopping.

Once we pulled out the driveway we instantly took off and start talking.....

You met anyone new lately,Joanna asks?

Nope,what about you?

No.

So what do you want to do for your birthday,Camille asks?

Anything,doesn't matter to me as long as nothing bad happens and or ruin my special day then we good!

Alright we'll think of some!

Kk.

12:53 in the afternoon,we talked for 30 minutes and kept on talking all the way there which was another 30 minutes.Finally reaching the mall we get out hit the alarm and headed into the mall and hit up hot topic and spencer's first to get some gauges,more color skinny jeans,shirts and etc.

Spending 10-30 minutes in each store,we then went to go to other stores for more stuff to get,time goes by.......it's now 3:15 in the afternoon and we was talking about alot of stuff.....

Do you want to go get some to eat ,Joanna asks?

Sure,do you want to go see a movie and what are you going to get?

Yeah we can go and eat there and maybe some nachos or some,what about you and what movie do you want to go see?

I don't know yet and something that just came out.

How about Jeepers Creepers 3?

Okay let's go!

Kk!

But hey can I ask you something?

Of course!?

How much do you miss Cory,Camille asks?

Alot more and more every day,what about you how much do you miss Pete,Joanna asks?

So fucking much more and more all day!

I can believe that.

Yup.

After walking and talking to the movie theatre,we bought our tickets and headed in to get something to eat since the movie doesn't start for another 20 minutes.

How may I help you,the cashier asks?

Let me get a large thing of nachos,large cup of everything and that'll be it!

Okay your total will be $10.15?

Here you go!

Will that be debit or credit?

Debit.

Okay,your food will be done shortly.

Kk,Joanna says!

Let me get a large box of popcorn and a large cup of everything and that'll be it!

Alright your total will be $10.15?

Here you go!

Will that be debit or credit?

Debit.

Alright,your food will be done shortly.

K,Camille says!

10 minutes goes by....after waiting for our food to get done cooking,we then went to go find a seat in theatre 5.We get into the theatre and sat all the way at the top and waited for the movie to start.....the movie started to play 10 minutes later!

7:06 in the afternoon,we was done watching the movie and we started to head back to my house.

Now let's jump back to Camille.....

While driving back to Joanna house,I made a quick call to Valeria trying not to let Joanna know we throwing her a surprise birthday party.....

Dials Valeria number.....phone starts to ring.....

Hey Camille,what's up?

Is everything all set up?

Yeah,everyone had parked in the back so when yall get here she won't see the car's and we just have to put the disco ball up so that'll take us at least 10-30 minutes!?

K,that's enough time before we get there.

Alright.

Hangs the phone up and continued driving back to Joanna house....

Is what setup,Joanna asks?

Oh my swimming pool,I was getting more work done to it!

That's awesome,can't wait to see it!

Haha me either!

8:06 in the evening,we pulled into the driveway,got out the car and hit the alarm and started to head into the house.....

Woo it's a littke dark in here,Joanna says!?

Turns light on......

Surprise,everyone says!!!!

Omg awww Camille did you throw me this surprise party?

Lol maybe!!!!

Well whoever did it thank you.

We started to get the party started playing music,games and started to talk and do other thing's.

Hey Joanna,Kill Joy asks?

What's up?

Can I tell you some that we all been talking about?

Sure go a head?

Okay now I don't want to hurt your feelings or none but you have to realize that nothing is going to be the same without him and Camille you have to realize that too,Kill Joy says!?

Kk,I will,Joanna says!

Yeah me too,Camille says!

Alright that's all we was saying.

I understand,but yall have to realize that it's already hard that we have to live with knowing that nothing won't be the same without them,it just isn't the fucking same,Camille and Joanna says!

We understand,everyone says!

Good!

2:12 the next morning and the party is still going on!!

Thank You For Reading,Plz Like,Comment and Follow,Tell Me What You Think.