Chapter 3

Ya know, Ive been thinking, maybe Adam was right. But maybe he wasent, because, there are several familes out there with 9 kids, so it couldnt possibly be us.

4 MORE WEEKS TILL HALLOWEEN

ALRIGHT, I have decorated the house, but I need to decorate the front porch. "Steeve!!" I yell.

"Ugh," He groans.

"What in the absolute hell do you want now?

"First off, watch your tounge when your talking to me, little boy. Secondly, I need some help putting decorations on the porch."

"OMG!! THATS WHY YOU CALLED ME ALL THE WAY OUT HERR FOR??"

"YES!!"

"Why cant Jhene do it?"

"Cuz Jhene has baby fingers."

"Fair enough"

I start putting up lights on the roof. And as Im up there, I get excited and start....Hiting the Quan!! Huh, wont you look at that, I guess I was feeling myself a lil bit.

I get down from the roof and I see my mom pulling in the driveway, lookin like Patrick Star, cuz she a lil bit more pink than usual.

"Mom?" I ask her, "Are you alright?"

"No!" She says with her high pitched voice.

"Then why do you look like Pat- uh..ermm.. I mean why do you look so pink?"

"Have you seen the myth from Adam?"

"Yeah, was does that have to do with anything?"

"I couldnt breath just by thinking of it."

Bruh

"Are you serious? You believe that stuff too?"

"Yes! It explains us! You see it says child of-

"Please dont say anything. Ive heard enough" I say interupting her.

"Alright then Jai, lets go inside and get some rest"

Thanks so much for reading!
Please share some feedback I would like to know your thoughts on the book so far.

Luvv you♡♡♡♡