Chapter 30

We arrive outside the palace, where I see Ella panicking.

"Oh Jaila! Oh my sweet Jaila! Where have you been?" Ive been worried sick!" Ella says running towards Adam and I.

"Woah!" Adam says scanning Ella.

"Whos the hotty?"

"Adam!" I say hitting hitting his head.

"Ella this Adam my brother, and Adam this is Ella, my sister."

"Hello, Adam. What a pleasure to meet you." Ella says shaking hands with Adam.

"Hey..Ella."

"Ella I brought Adam because I thought he could help. Hes got the brains and he HATES Peni. Just like you, you know?"

"Yes he can help!"

"Alright so any of you guys know where Peni lives?" Adam says.

"Yes! She lives somewhere in Delilah." Elka replies.

"Isnt that the mermaid place?" I say.

"Yes, indeed." Ella agrees.

"Perfect! We could go and try and look for her home! But wait, why exactly do we need to look for her home?"

"Because! Peni isnt originally from Maryndell or Delilah right?" Adam says.

"Yes! She was given the power to turn into anything she wanted." Ella says.

"Exactly! She might not wear it, so that means the source comes from her home!" Adam says yelling.

"Your such a genius." Ella says touching Adams arm.

"Hello? Can we get to work please?" I say in disgust. "So whats the plan?"

"First, we find her home, second, we find the source that gives her power, and lastly, destory the source, and destroy her." Says Adam.

"Got it. But I know with all that power Peni must have a big house. If we will look for the source we are gonna need some help." Ella says winking at me.