Chapter 16

She opens the leaves, & I see the most beautiful thing ever.

"Woah," I began to say, "Its beautiful!"

"Yes, indeed." Maryndell agrees.

"Hmm where shall we start? I know! The outside of the castle! Lets go!" Maryndell says with glee.

"Wait, dont you think people will stare?" I say grabbing her arm.

"We will be fine..I think"

We walk down the wonderful painted sidewalk, and reach the outside of the castle.

"You see all these paintings?" Maryndell says.

"Yup!" I reply

"Your mother painted all of them. She was into art."

"Oh!! No wonder I like to decorate alot! But wait, my mother painted these? She cant even draw!" I say with a confused tone.

"No Jaila, your here." Maryndell answers.

"Huh? Who can I be in 2 dimensions?
Who is my mom here? Is she alive?"

"Oh, Jaila, I never told you. Let me tell you your story here.

You born to be Jaila Marie. Your mothers name is Eleanor, and your father is Trident. You mother died due to an evil princess from another realm. Her name was, Peni. You may know her in your other life, sonce she is always bullying you. You have one older sister, Ella who is now our Princess.

Before your mother died, she gave Ella a bracelet. You were so angry that your mother gave that bracelet to your sister, instead of you. Little did you know, that that bracelet contains all the power in this realm. You and your sistet got into a big argument over the bracelet and it broke in half.

The bracelets power spilled on you, which caused you to go into "the real world." There you are Jai, here you are Jaila. I tried to bring you back home last year, but that just ended with crickets ane spiders. So I tried this year, with the myth and halloween.

"So then, who are you? Why did you try the myth and halloween night?