Chapter 38

We head down the gap, and reach an ugly dark place.

"Is this it? Steve says.

"Well, is it ugly, scary and.....the other thing Adam said?" I say with anger.

"Yeah.

"Then yes, you idiot. Yes yes it is."

"Alright everyone. All you have to do, is push it! You'll see a house from a mile away, that would be Peni's." Adam shouts in the walkie-talkie.

"Huh? I aint pushing that s**t!" Jhene yells.

"Oh c'mon!" I yell.

"Are you serious? Peni is capable of doing anything. If we dont got rid of her, we are all dommed."

"Uhhh, sorry not sorry?" She replies.

"Ugh! People are about to die, and your gonna just stand there?" I say while Ella grabs my arm.

"Jaila, lets go." Ella says.

"No! Shes such a selfish B-I-T-C-H!"

We all gasp.

"Fine! If your just gonnna swim there, and yell at me, I might as well join Peni anyway!" Jhens says swimming off.

"Fine!" I say.

"Everyone, dont worry about her. Lets do what we came to do." I say pointing to the entrance.

We push and shove then finally get the door open, we go inside her home, and immediatly start the search.

*******************

Jhene's POV

I swim down the same path, with my arms crossed.
I mean honestly, this has nothing to do with me. I'll just go tell mom and dad everything then watch Jai get into trouble.

I swim down the path, and I see a black shadowie figue swim towards me. I look up and......