Chapter 25

We head outside, where we see a big carraige waiting for us. It had big curly wheels, a nice oval shape, and the doorman was a hottie....but Im not crushing.

"Oh! Oh thank you so much!" Ella says.

"No worries, madam." The coach man says bowing down.

We get inside the carriage, and we drive off.

***

We arrive at a huge, tall, place where it glisined through the windows. Ella and I get out the carriage, and we take 2 steps on the mat. After 3 seconds, the door slowly opens.

"We wish to speak with the fixer." Ella says proudly.

"Yes? Oh! Princess Ella, and Princess Jaila. I wasnt expecting you." A big man says.

"It is I, the fixer. How may I assist you today?"

"Me and my sister, Ella, have broken a very powerful bracelet years ago. We need it fixed quick so that we can prot3ct all of Maryndell." I say.

"Ahh I see, follow me." He says leading us inside.

***

"Alright you see that crown over there?" He says.

Ella and I nod.

"Put the bracelet on crown and repeat after me."

We put th3 bracelet on the crown and we wait for the instructions.

"You will never get this bracelet fixed as long as Im around!" An evil high voice.

We watch the fixer ae h3 slowly spins around and he transtorms into a ugly, scary looking woman....

PENI!

PLOT TWIST! Thanks for reading my book!

50 votes?