Chapter 10

The course of true love never did run smooth.

William Shakespeare
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LOU MAKE SURE NANAMI IS SAFE". I run in my wolf form to the pack house fastly.  Hearing yelps and crying I jump out into the clearing attacking any rouge i can see.

'MATE GO TO MATE'.'

'IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M BUSY'. Suddenly I feel a pain in my leg and when I look down a rogue is gnawing on my leg. I growl loudly and kill him.

"XANDER". I see Sasha stumbling out of the house.

"NANAMI IS GONE".

My eyes widen and I race into the house. I hear a scream and I see Nanami in what looks to be a fish net. My wolf growls and my eyes go black. I run fastly trying to get to her but a black wolf tackles me so the people who have her get in their truck instantly driving away.

"NOOO". I rip the rogue apart running after Nanami's screams.

"XANDER PLEASE HELP ME".

"XANDERRRR". Thats when it went silent and I couldn't see the truck or hear my mates screams.

"NANAMI". I run back to the pack house running around trying to find my best trackers and Sasha.

 I run back to the pack house running around trying to find my best trackers and Sasha

"SASHA". I run trying to find her my wolf pacing in my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"XANDERRRR". I bang on the back of the car with my arms.

"STOP YOU BITCH, GODESS HENRY WHY DIDN'T YOU TRANQ HER". I look over at them and see him pointing a gun at me.

"Geez fine".

BANG

"Boss when do you think she will wake up". I hear a hearty laugh and I feel something wet on my skin I also feel my tail. I pop up but can't see anything due to a blindfold.

"Who are you!!.

"You should know me Nanami I'm your fiancée". I look over at the voice confused and I feel the blindfold come down.

"No,NO". I swim backwards and end up hitting the wall. He swims closer to the bars.

"Your little mate can't save you now can he Nanami". Hayworth opens the door and swims towards me.

"Your all mine now".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HayWorths POV

I sigh as I look at Nanami sitting there with a chain around her tail.

"Your all mine now". I grin evilly then swim off slamming the door shut.

"Hayworth where were you". My father swims up to me.

"Just talking with some guards". My father looks at me suspiciously.

"That better be the reason you were down in the cells". He swims away and I sigh.

'If he knew I would be in Poseidon's cells'

I sigh.

'Why did she have to swim away this is for the good of her kingdom'. I walk up to my room and see one of the slutty mermaids sitting on my bed.

"Hello Hayworth". I roll my eyes.

"Get out of my room". She looks confused.

"Why you always like when I'm here". I glare at her.

"I SAID GET OUT". Her eyes widen and she swims away quickly.

'UGH'. I sit on my bed holding my head.

"Nanami what have you done to me".

Short Chapter sorry ;__; I got school doe so it's harder to write.

IF YOU LIKED

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

:D BAIIII