Chapter 7

'if I got locked away and we lost it all today tell me honestly.Would you still love me the same. if I showed you my flaws and if I couldn't be strong tell me honestly would you still love me the same'~Adam Levine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Staring out at the ocean I wonder what my life would be like if I stayed out there. The waves almost reach my toes and I sigh.

"Father I'm sorry I left you I know I should've stayed but what would mother say if she knew you made me marry someone I didn't love". As the wind whips my hair around I feel the tears fall. Feeling a presence behind me I turn around and see Xander.

"Hi". I smile but it's quickly overcome by a frown as I turn around and look back out at the ocean.

"Nanami what are you doing out here by yourself". He sits down next to me and I sigh.

"Nothing just looking out at the sea, it calms me down plus it reminds me of someone". He looks at me confused.

"Who?". I feel the tears that I have been trying to keep in since he came here start to fall freely.

"Nanami what's wrong". I look back out at the ocean.

"The ocean reminds me of my mother, she died there". I can feel Xander's shocked gaze burning into my side.

"What happened". I shake my head as the tears come out fast.

"I'm sorry you came out here for me". I stand up quickly but he grabs my hand and brings me down quickly so I'm sitting in his lap and my face is in his chest.

"Nanami I'm sorry your mom died". Finally the pain I have been feeling bursts out in waves as sobs rock through my body. I start bawling knowing I probably soaked his t-shirt with my tears.

"It's ok Nanami, was your nightmare about your mother". I nod.

"I'm so sorry Nanami,but come on let's go". When I refuse to stand up as I turn around and look back at the ocean he picks me up bridal style.

"Xander put me down". He shakes his head no.

"Xander!". He chuckles and I punch him in the chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I chuckle as I see my gorgeous little mate punching my chest. My wolf purrs while I hold Nanami.

"Xander". I look down at her.

"Hm".

"Um why is it that when you touch me I get little shocks that go through my body". I tense.

"That's a conversation for a later time, lets just get home and get some food". She sighs.

"Ok". She nuzzles into my chest and my wolf decides it's time for a hard on.

'REALLY, JUST REALLY'.

'Yup get used to it human'. I look down at Nanami who seems to have taken a small nap.

'You are going to have to tell her Xander you can't leave our mate in the dark'. I sigh knowing what he says is true.

"Xanderrrr". I hear a seductive purr behind me once we reach the pack house.

"What is it Cecilia". She giggles but notices I'm carrying a girl.

"Who is the bitch". She sneers. My wolf growls when Cecilia disrespects our mate.

"She is......no one Cecilia". She giggles then stops me and trails a finger down my chest.

"Can you meet me in my room later I gotta tell you something really important". I sigh.

"Fine Cecilia". She giggles seductively.

"Great see ya there". She walks away and I sigh.

'Don't you dare do anything to hurt my Nanami you filthy human'.

'Shut up mutt'. I block out my wolf and I bring Nanami inside just as my mother calls us for dinner.

"Nanami wake up it's time for dinner". I shake her gently. I look down seeing those gorgeous blue eyes open.

"Thank you Xander for carrying me here". She gets down and heads to the table while I follow her.

***After Dinner***

I sneak out to Cecilia's house. Knocking on the door she opens it and smirks then tugs me inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pain so much pain. I wake up screaming after I had gone to bed right after dinner. I hear footsteps rushing to my door.

"OH MY GOD NANAMI". Rose runs to me.

"GO FIND XANDER". She looks down at me as I scream in pain.

"Nanami dear what hurts". I try and point down to my lower abdomen and my heart but I'm in so much pain I can't move.

"ROSE I CAN'T FIND HIM". She looks at her husband then back at me.

"Asher take her to Nadia, see what she can do I will go find Xander". Asher nods then picks me up and runs to a white room just before I black out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Storming over to Cecilia's house I break down the door in my fit of Rage.

"XANDER ROWAN CHRISTOPHER WHERE ARE YOU". I hear stumbling and running in Cecilia's room. I break the door down and smell Xander's fresh scent in here.

"Cecilia where is he". She shrugs as she continues to look at the magazine as she sits under the covers. Storming over to her I rip her up out of the covers.

"WHERE IS MY SON". Shaking with fear she points to the closet. I storm over there and see him struggling to put on his jeans.

"YOU AFE IN SOME DEEP SHIT XANDER".

:O almost 1000 words wow I'm just wow, when I say almost 1000 I mean like 900 something xD but yeah can any tell me though if I'm rushing the story I would really like to know. Thanks peace out :3 ~Lexi