Chapter 12

'You can't run from love, because you can't ever forget it'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm sorry I don't know you". I look down sadly since I should know this person. I look over at the handsome man standing next to my bed and his eyes glaze over. The door opens and in walks a man in about his 50's.

"Hello Nanami my name is Doctor Jason". Watching him carefully I notice he isn't gonna hurt me.

"Jason why doesn't she remember anything". The man named Xander growls at Jason.

"I'm sorry Xander it was a symptom that happened to her when um you know". I look at them confused to what they are talking about.
Xander notices and sighs.

"Nanami you got blasted right through the stomach with Hayworth's trident". I look at him confused.

"That can't be right me and Hayworth are to be wed soon he wouldn't try and kill me". Xander growls loudly.

"YOU WONT MARRY HIM". My eyes widen.

"Why not I have to do this for my people". I look over and his eyes are black.

"I said NO". Backing up against the wall I look at him. He growls then storms out of the room.

"What's wrong with that man". Doctor Jason shakes his head sadly and exits the room leaving me confused.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Our mate doesn't remember us'. My wolf howls in sadness knowing our mate doesn't even know our name.

"Xander". I hear my mothers soft voice behind me.

"Mom she doesn't remember". Tears fall from my eyes slowly.

"My poor baby". I feel small arms wrap around me in a motherly hug and I turn around and hug my mother back.

"Why did this have to happen". She pats my back as if I were a little kid again.
*
*
*
*
Walking back to the hospital after several months visiting my mate trying to get her to remember she has remembered some things but still now showing of her remembering I'm her mate. I enter and a siren is beeping near my mates room.

"NANAMI". I run over quickly while doctors try and hold me back.

"WHATS WRONG WITH HER". The doctors rush in locking the door while I bang on it.

"NANAMI". I keep banging until I hear a scream.

"XANDER". Hearing the heart monitor beep faster and faster I knock down the door and rush to Nanami who holds out her arms sobbing.

"Xander". I rub her back while whispering into her ear to calm her down.

"I had the worst dream I-I-I-I thought I lost you". Now sobbing she grips on to me tightly.

"Shhhh it's ok". She looks at me and brings me closer and smashes her lips onto mine.

The end no more book UNLESS nah maybe 😏 nvm I had nothing going there enjoy more of the book 😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a few weeks since I got out of the hospital. Xander sticks to me like glue though.

"Hey pups".I walk up to some pups playing on the playground.

"Hai Luna". They all run to me jumping on me, knocking me over. Xander growls at them thinking they hurt me. They all get off me immediately cowering.

"Xander". I get up slapping his chest. Pulling me close he puts his head on my shoulder sniffing my hair in the process.

"You smell like strawberries". Laughing I thank him.

"Oh Nanami". Confused I look up at him.

"I love you".

Ok so I have to vent guys cause I'm rlly pissed so I'm only in 10th grade so I have a lot of projects and so in Global (rlly good at the subject)we have a project and I don't wanna work on it alone and I have 2 partners and guess what THEY R SOOOO...

Ok so I have to vent guys cause I'm rlly pissed so I'm only in 10th grade so I have a lot of projects and so in Global (rlly good at the subject)we have a project and I don't wanna work on it alone and I have 2 partners and guess what THEY R SOOOO BUSY they can't help me and I'm like u gotta b f-ing kidding me UGH sorry for venting but if u can relate 😂