Chapter 4

Daniel's P.O.V.

All I could think about for the rest of the hour was Joey Graceffa. Why is this boy driving me crazy and I haven't even met him?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the bell rang and someone walked through the door. A student. Not Joey.

Everytime someone walked through the door my head shot up to see if it was him. The last time I looked there he was. Looking perfect as ever. He looked at me and looked kinda confused. Why?

Because you're a sub not his noraml teacher duh. Oh.

I watched him walk to his seat in the back of the classroom. And sit down next to a girl I remember as Meghan. All I hear is who is he come out of Joey's mouth. And goodness was his voice beautiful.

Is this wrong? I mean he is a student. He is 18 Daniel you're 25. That can't work. Ughhh. Why am I even thinking about this? I don't even know him. Is he even gay?

""Good morning class. My name is Mr. Preda. I will be subbing for Mrs.Brown for a while. So, to help us get to know eachother, we are going to play a game called 3 truths and 1 lie," I called out making eye contact with Joey. His face went a little red. Honestly I don't care what most of them have to say. I only want to know about one person.

Joey Graceffa.

________________________________________Authors Note:
Why not update twice tonight? I know I say the same things over and over again but it really does make me smile for you guys to show me support. I really look forward to posting updates just to get your opinions and hear feedback. Thanks for commenting, voting, and following me. Let me know if you are loving the story. Your support means the world to me. xoxo <3