Chapter 30

Joey's P.O.V.

Daniel just told me that Dr. Joiner doesn't believe Ricky gave me a hickey. Honestly I wouldn't believe me either. I was a little off when talking to Daniel. I blamed it on the fact that I didn't want her to find out about us dating. But that isn't what is bothering me.

When me and Daniel first started dating, I wanted know his intentions. Why is he choosing to date someone so young? Why is choosing to date his student? And I just figured it out. Thrill.

He doesn't know if he is going to get caught. He doesn't know how long we will last. So he is constantly on an adrenaline high from wondering what is going to happen next. He is constantly wondering what card is going to be layed out next to change the whole deck. He is dating me for the thrill.

I am pulled from my thoughts when I get a text from Ricky asking me to come over. I accept it because he seemed a little off by how franticly he texted me. I get in my car and drive. I don't think about Daniel. I think about nothing honestly. I just drive.

I knock on the door and I am met with a crying Ricky. His eyes are bloodshot red and his cheeks are stained with tears. He pulls me into his house and shuts the door awfully quick. I pull him into a hug and let him cry on my shoulder. Sometimes that is all you need, a shoulder to cry on. I rub his back for comfort and soon enough he composes himself enough to talk to me.

"My mom found out about the whole hickey thing. I wasn't out to her Joey. I WASN'T OUT TO HER AND NOW SHE DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME!" He says slowly sliding down the wall and bringing his knees to his face. I sit in front of him and pulls his face to look at me.
"She isn't a good mother if she doesn't accept you. She doesn't deserve you as a son," I say looking him straight in the eyes.
"You're only here so I don't tell your secret. I understand. You don't actually care about me," he says. His voice gets softer and softer with each word.
"Ricky, you're my bestfriend. No amounts of secrets will change that. Don't worry about your mom. The way she reacted made her not worth your time," I say brushing a tear off his face like Daniel always does to me when I am crying.

What happened next was something I was not planning on taking part in. He grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss. And I don't pull back. Ricky lowers his knees and I straddle his lap. He licks my mouth asking for and entrance and I comply. I open my mouth and we both explore eachother's mouths. When I finally am brought to my sense, I pull away and stand up.
"I-I didn't mean that. I am sorry Ricky I am just stressed and and I-I don't kn-" Ricky then cuts my off.
"It is fine. I did it not you. I can back you up to Daniel if you need it," Ricky says looking concerned.
"No I will. I gotta go," I say grabbing my keys and walking to my car. I get in and drive home.

Thrill. Did I just kiss Ricky for the thrill? Is that how Daniel feels? Like he is on a high? Wait, did I just loose Daniel?

_______________________________________
Authors Note:
DRAMA! So yeah, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Let me know who's P.O.V. you would like the next chapter to be put in. I am thinking Daniel's but I am not sure yet. Anyways, thanks for voting, commenting, sharing, and all that great stuff! See you tomorrow xoxo <3