Luna part 2

I was always the shy one, always too scared to speak up for myself. Nobody ever really noticed me wherever I'd go; didn't matter if it was school or at home, people never had time for me. Most of the time I was alone enjoying the beauties of life and the tragedies that come along with being alive.

In my bed I lay awake thinking of the past, remembering all these dreadful things. The events I wish I had forgotten long ago. They often make me fall into the state of mind where I begin to doubt myself but alas, I must keep my head up high. Try my best to forget the thoughts that haunt me so.

I rolled out of bed and began to walk slowly to the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen I could see dishes in the sink and cereal on the table. Mei always seemed to leave our kitchen like this, since I don't have a job, she likes keep me busy. I began to walk toward the table as I heard a knock at the door.

"huh" I said, feeling odd about someone knocking at the door at these early hours.

They knocked again.

And again.

I tiptoed over to the door and looked through the peep hole. On the other end of the peep hole was a buff man with jet black hair and a shorter angrier looking man. At first I couldn't figure out who they were, even though I knew I had seen both men before. It suddenly dawned upon me as the first man with jet black hair turned his head back toward the peephole, I could finally see his face. It was Mei's friend, Mei's friend Noir.

I opened the door a crack as Noir went for a fourth knock.

Both Noir and the angry short man looked at me.

"Oh hey Luna!" Noir said "Sorry for dropping by on such short notice but I was wondering if Mei was home."

"She's actually at work right now" I frowned feeling kind of bad for Noir.

"Oh crap, really?" He looked at the angry short man. "Shit." He grumbled.

"You can come in and wait for her if you'd like!" I smiled at him.

"Oh really? That'd be really great because Gary over here had a little bit too much to drink and I really need to get him out of the apartment."

Oh that's right I remember, the short angry man is his friend Gary. The one I had a chat with.

"Yeah! come right in." I opened the door and let them in.