Mei part 1

I awoke to my alarm beeping loudly. I threw my arm to the left and slammed on my alarm button. I snuggled under my warm blankets, it only made me want to stay longer and go back to sleep. I knew I needed to get up and go to work, who else was going pay the bills in this place? Luna has no job yet. She claimed she was going to find one, but her and I both know that she is just too shy. So I rolled out of bed, it was really cold this morning. I grabbed my blanket, put it over my head and waddled into the bathroom. I stare at my face in the mirror. I sighed when I remembered the trouble I caused last night and how angry Noir got. I had never seen Noir so angry, if it was a cartoon there would have been steam coming out of his ears. I tried my best to put all that nonsense aside and focus on getting ready to leave.

I spent at least 30 minutes in the bathroom getting ready. As soon as I was done, I tiptoed out to the kitchen because of course Luna was still asleep in bed. I grabbed my favorite granola bar and quietly left the house to catch my bus to the city. I arrive at the house at about 9:30. The gate was open to let me in. It was a fairly large gate, it was black with a gold color at the top. I closed the gate behind me and made my way to the house. I had the key so I just let myself in. As I entered I smelt an overwhelming smell of vanilla, that hit me right in the face. I look up to see someone standing at the top of the staircase, it was Ava. Ava is a cute little girl with pink curly hair and gary skin. She would be cuter but she always has a puss on her face. Today Ava was wearing a cute little pink dress with frilly bows and white ribbons. She glared at me from on top of the steps, her eyes eating away at my being, which seemed like forever.

Finally she said “look who decide to show up.”

She looked down at me.

“Well?? What are you waiting for get up here.”

“Oh!” I said a little bit shocked and ran up the stairs.

“Come on” she says and I walked with her down the white pale hallway. I try to find something to look at but there is nothing I can fix my eyes on. The only thing I could do was look down at her, even though I didn’t want to. I could feel her deep resentment for me, it just oozed from her. Even though this girl had such unique beauty, I could tell she hated it. That scowl cross her face spoke unspeakable words to me. Her eyes were ice cold, they had so much pain in them so much resentment for her own body.

I stopped walking and just stood there. “Hey..” I said.

She came to a stop and spun around “What is it?”

I cupped her cheeks. “You know I can see it, I can see your feelings in your eyes. You shouldn’t hate such a unique beauty as your own.” Our eyes locked.

She was speechless, her mouth dropped but she quickly composed herself.

She looked at me coldly. “What are you babbling about… you’re such a weirdo.” She pushed my hands off her face and continued to walk down the hallway grumbling to herself.

Ah such an ignorant child, such ignorant bliss.