Part 9

Frank's POV

What was that? What does he want after dinner? Was there another guy in his life? I was so confused. I looked at the clock it was already 4:00. I miss his already, it's so quiet without him. Well what should I make him for dinner. I want it to be nice. What about stake. Well I guess.

I got my shoe's on and got one of Gee's hoodies out of his closet and put it on. I smelled good. I loved Gerard's sent. I got my key and wallet and walked out the door to the elevator. I walked through the lobby thing and out the door. I started to walk down the road to the small store on the corner. I walked in and picked up some things like food, candles. I walked up to the counter and payed for everything and walked out. I was walking down the street face down when... *BAM*. My bag landed on the ground along with me and another person. "I'm sorry." I looked up to see a girl about 5"7 brown hair, brown eyes. "No problem." She said smiling at me. I stood up and held out my hand to help her up. "Hello i'm Frank." I said. "I'm Addie." She said standing up she smiled at me. "You're kinda cute." She said smirking at me. Wow she was so straight forward. "Th- Thanks." I said picking up my bag, and I stood up straight. She was like 3 inches taller than me. "Wow your tall." I say looking up at her. "HAHA I get that a lot." She said laughing. "I- I got to g- go." I say as I start to walk away. "See you around." she says walking off.

I walked into the apartment. And grabbed my IPod off the counter and checked the time. 4:45. Wow that took longer than expected. I started to cook. I had to climb on a chair 3 times because my height. I was only 5"6. When everything was on the stove top. I went to the table that has almost never been used. I laid down a nice table cloth, and set everything up nicely.

I walked into our room and grabbed out a nice shirt and a pair of jeans. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower than got dressed. I walked into the kitchen and took everything off the burners and set it up nicely on the table. It was 5:30 now, and Gerard would be home any minute. I lit the two candles as Gerard walked in. "Hello babe." He said walking in, shocked. I walked up to him and hugged him tightly then gave him a deep kiss. We walked over to the table and sat down. "I hope you like it, I tried my hardest, and I had to climb up on a chair multiple times." I said letting out a little giggle. Gerard took a bite "Wow this is good." He said taking another bite.

After dinner me and Gerard walked over to the couch. He laid down, and I leaned over his and kissed him. He kissed back. One of his hands on my back and the other on the back of my neck. He sat up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He picked me up and walked us to the bed room. He laid me down. Slipping his tongue on my bottom lip wanting entrance. And I let him. He took off my shirt leaving my abs exposed to the cold air. I shivered. I took off Gerard's shirt and threw it on the floor. His hands on my hips and his around my neck. He started to grind on me. I let out a small moan. I loved it, I loved him. He started to kiss down my neck and his hands traveled to my waist line and then he played with my zipper. I pulled away a little bit. "Are you okay Frankie?" He said looking at me in concern. "Yeah I've just never done this before." I said looking into his beautiful eyes. "Do you wanna stop Frankie." He asked with sympathy in his voice. "Ye- Yeah, It's not that I don't want to but i'm scared. Can we just try again another time." I said with a bit of a frown. "Yeah" He said laying next to me and kissing my nose. He sang me to sleep. "I love you Frankie." He said right before I fell into a deep sleep.

Wwwweeellllllll I hoped you liked it. Please like, Comment your thoughts, and Vote. I love you,

Love, TheMCRkilljoy34