Part 18

Frankies POV

"Hey do you mind if I go out with Mike's tonight? Just me and him." Asked Gee from the kitchen where he was making lunch. "Um n-no I don't mind." I replied as I walked into the kitchen. "Oh okay good. It's just me and Mike's haven't seen each other in a while and kinda wanna go do something." He said turning to me sitting at the island. "Yeah I don't mind. Just don't do anything stupid and don't be flirty, like you always are." I said smirking. "Oh, well I only flirt with you." He said with a smirk as he walked up to me and kissed the top of my head.

*Later on that night*

"Are you sure you're going to be fine staying here alone?" Gee asked while putting on his shoes. Yes I will be fine. I'll order some pizza and maybe a movie, I will be fine." I say giving him a kiss as he stands up to go pick up Mikey from the hotel. "Okay well you have my number and money, I think you're all good." Gee says. "Yes I'm good. Now go have fun with your brother. I love you." I say kinda pushing him out the door. He starts to walk towards the elevator as I close the door. What do I do now. I walk into the bedroom and pick up the phone to call the pizza place. "30 minutes. Okay." I say hanging up the phone. I grab some clothes and head to the bathroom to shower. I turn on the water and then undress. The water was really warm. I liked it. What felt like 5 minutes must have been longer because I hear a knock on the door. I get out and wrap a towel around my waist and go to the door.

I open it and see Addie standing in front of me mascara running down her face and bruises and cuts and she's holding her stomach.. "Oh my god are you okay?" I say grabbing her arm with the hand that isn't holding up my towel. I pull her into the apartment. "N- No i'm not okay." She says crying a little less. "Hold on let me go get dressed." I say running into the bathroom and throwing on the clothes that were in there and because I didn't have a shirt I grabbed Gee's hoodie that was hanging on the back of the door. I walk out of the bathroom to the crying mess that was lying on the couch. I sit next to her and she immediately wraps her arms around my waist hugging me. "Okay what happened?" I say looking down at her. "My boyfriend Chris. We were sitting at him house and we were drinking and then I don't know what I did or said he just started yelling and then he started to punch me and I don't know where to go." She said crying a bit less. She sat up and looked at me. "I hope it's okay I'm here?" She said looking down at her feet. "Um.. yeah that's fine." I say bringing her into a hug and then looking at her face. There were bruises and a cut on her nose. "I'll call Gerard later and tell him later, I don't wanna ruin his night with his brother." I say standing up to go get the first aid kit from the bathroom.

"Ouch!" she says as I put the alcohol wipe on her face to clean up the blood. "I'm sorry." I say wiping the cut a little lighter. "It's okay." She says smiling. I smile back. "So how do you know where I live?" I say out of curiousness. "Oh, Um, I've seen you come in this building all the time. And I asked a lady in the lobby what apartment you were in." She replies. "Oh okay, that's fine." I say as I hear a knock on the door. "Hold on." I say standing up and walking to the door. I open it and take the pizza. "Keep the change." I say with a smile. "Thanks man." He says as I close the door. I put the pizza on the counter and walk back over to Addie. I finish cleaning up her face and bandaging her ribs where her stupid boyfriend well ex-boyfriend kicked her. "Are you hungry." I ask walking over and grabbing the pizza box and bringing it to the living room. "Not really." She says leaning back on the couch. I grab a slice of pizza and take a bite. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask nicely. "Sure." She says. "Horror?" I ask hoping for a yes. "Yeah I love those movies." She says with a bit of excitement in her voice. I grab the remote and lean back on the couch. She laid her head in my lap looking at the television. I turn on Cabin Fever and eat some more pizza. When the movies over Addie is out like a light. I quietly slip from under her not waking her up and clover her with a blanket. I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth as I hear the door unlock. I walk out to see Gee come in trying to be quiet. "Hey." I say walking up to him kissing him. "Hey." He said kissing me back. "Who is on the couch?" He asks with a weird face. "Oh yeah um well I'll tell you all about that but let's go to the bedroom so she can sleep." I say grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the bedroom.

"Okay so what's with that?" He asks sitting on the edge of the bed. "Addie that girl you met a while back she came here because her stupid now ex- boyfriend Chris got drunk and beat her." I say sitting next to him. His face now full of shock. "So she was wondering if she could stay for a week or two." I ask. "Ye-Yeah she can stay as long as she needs." He says. I kiss him. "Thank you." I say.

Okay guys I hope you liked it. Most definitely and longer chapter but whatever. I needed to put something to this because it's kinda boring. But anyways i was wondering if you could comment what you think so far. Thank you.

Love- TheMCRkilljoy34