Part 12

Gerard's POV

"Frankie what do you want for dinner?" I asked walking up to him. "I don't know." He said looking up to me. "Well do you wanna go out and eat or buy something for us to make?" I asked. "Well do you have the money to go out for dinner?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. "Yes I always have money set aside for anything I or you want, so if you wanna go out we can." I said kissing him. "Oh well I wanna go out for Chinese if that's okay with you." He said kissing me back. "Yes that's. Go get ready and then we will go." I said.

I followed him into the bathroom where he put on more eyeliner and messing him hair up a bit. "I'm ready let's go." He said as he walked out of the bathroom. I slowly followed him. "Are you okay?" He asked me as I stare at him. "Y- Yeah i'm fine. It's just your so cute." I say as he blushes and looks at the floor. 

We walked out the door and to the car. We got in and started to drive. The closest Chinese place was about a half an hour away. I reached out my hand and Frank grabbed it. "Gerard." Frank said looking away from the window. "Yeah Frankie?" I say keeping my eyes on the road. "What if your mom and brother don't like me." He said with full concern in his voice. "Frank they will love you, Okay. Don't worry about it." I said glancing at him. He smiled at me and looked back out his window. 

We arrived at the food place and walked in.

*After dinner when they got home.*

After we got home me and Frankie went to our room. Frank got on some comfortable cloths and came and laid on the bed. And I got up and took a shower. The shower felt really nice. All I could think about was graduation that was in a week and school tomorrow. I didn't wanna go because I didn't want to go because I was scared of Jackson. Like I was used to the beatings every now and then but now I have Frankie and he is just so fragile. I got out of the shower and put on my sweat pants and walked into the bedroom. I saw Frankie in a little ball asleep and shaking cause he was cold. He was so cute. I covered him up with the blanket and then got in next to him cuddling him. He turned and curled up into my side. I kissed him on the head and fell asleep.

Sorry the chapters are kinda short and I hope you like them. If there is anything you guys need to say just comment. But I know that this book is kinda taking a while and there is nothing really happening but I just cant really think of what to do sooooo yeah. I'll try my hardest. I love you.

Love, theMCRkilljoy34