Chapter 6- Taken Part 2

Listen to:
Everytime We Touch (Yanou's Candlelight Mix)
By Cascada

Bree's pov

The memories began to flow back into my head as my eyes slowly opened. My vision blurred but I managed to blink away the fogginess. It looks like I'm in an old building, or basement type thing. It's freezing and there are many machines around me. I looked down at my hands, they were tied to a metal chair. I began to fight against the rope but all it did was cut my wrist. My head throbbed as I blew the hair out of my face. I looked down at my chest to find it a dark red color. The gash under my chin where my student had cut me, finally stopped bleeding. But I had a new agonizing pain behind my neck. Leaning my head against the back of the chair, I remembered why I was here. I began to look around frantically when I saw the pair of scissors on the table. I heaved all my weight to my feet and slowly staggered to the table. I had to jump so that my hands could reach it. Finally my hand grabbed it, but what was I going to do now? I can't cut myself free with only one hand.

Just then the doors beside the tray table behind me began to shake. Voices shouted as they tried to open the door.

Sweat dripped down my face as I tried to figure out a way to free myself. The banging got louder.

"Come on, come on!" I whispered as I thought of an idea.

I grabbed one side of the scissors and smashed the other side against the chair. I smashed it, and smashed it about five times. Finally it broke into two knives. I took one half, turned my hand around in the rope, then began to cut at it. Using the motions; up, across and back repeat. Up, across and back repeat. Finally it ripped and I started on the other one, now with a lot more power.

"She's in this room!" A voice yelled behind the door.

Both my hands were free now. I grabbed the other knife and stood in my fighting position behind the chair. My heart was beating loudly as I felt it pound in my head. One knife rested in my left hand and the other one was in my sweaty hand, raised above my ear, ready to be thrown.

I took a big deep breath as I prepared myself for a battle.

I then stepped backwards as the door came swinging open.

I threw my knife as Adam screamed and ducked.

"Well fine, I didn't want to save you anyway!" He said like a six year old and crossed his arms.

A wave of relief washed over me. I dropped my other knife and relaxed my stance. Chase sprinted towards me then I collapsed in his arms. My head rested on his chest as he squeezed my back.

"Oh god, Bree! I thought you were dead. Are you alright!? Did he hurt you? How do you get yourself free? Are you okay!?" Chase shook my shoulders as his eyes looked back and forth between mine.

"I'm fine, I'm so glad your here" I exhaled.

"You have to stop getting yourself in danger." He pulled my chin up so I was looking directly into his eyes.

At first I thought he was going to kiss me, so I closed my eyes and leaned in. I reached up on my tippy toes, and just as it felt like we were going to kiss, he then whispers in my ear,

"I was looking at your cut, hun. But don't worry, we'll have plenty of time for that later." He winked then turned around to Douglas.

"We better get out of here before anyone sees us." Leo said from behind Adam.

"We shouldn't go the way we came in, they could be already on our trail and we would walk right into them." Mr. Davenport adds as he looks towards a hallway. "This way" he points.

Chase slowly grasps my hand as we begin to walk. Douglas and Leo in the front, Mr. Davenport and Adam in the middle and me and Chase in the back. We gently tip toed through dark and cold strip. It was a long and very narrow hallway that had many doors connected to it. Some doors were open but most were closed. We walked by one and my hearing picked up some noises from the other side.

"Wait, stop" I let go of Chase's hand, put mine on the door nob and gently opened it.

"Bree, what the heck are you doing? We have to go before we get caught." Chase pleaded as he placed his hand on my back.

I nodded but gazed through the small crack. There I saw the student with an older man. The man was sitting on a chair as the student stood very tall and straight. The student was covering the mans face, so all I could see was his body. This man was tall and very buff. His arms ripped through his shirt that looked four sizes to small. His jeans perfectly outlined his calf muscles. He had no hair and had many scars on his head. In fact is arms where filled with them too.

"I told you there're getting away!" The student yelled at the man.

"I know, Paul." He spit at the student, got up from the chair and walked around him. "Do you honestly think I'm that stupid!" He pointed a long finger to his head.

My memory then hit me like a brick as I remembered that cold, deep voice.

"Krane" I whispered back to Chase. I could tell he was getting anxious and just wanted to leave.

"Do you think I would just let them leave without paying a price!?" He asked, grimacing at Paul.

"No." Paul whispered.

"Don't you remember you idiot. When Bree was knocked out, we cut her chip out so we could put the triton app back on it, which also has live camera feed. So we can listen and watch them train their students, get all the information and even find out secrets they have been hiding. I've waited for years to get this information! Ever since Douglas took everything away from me, I've wanted to find out how I can get back at him, but now I know. And they'll never see it coming." He chuckled.

"Bree!" Adam yelled at me from the door leading outside. As he said that Krane and Paul made eye contact with me. Krane's lips broke out into a evil smile as Paul cracked his knuckles.

"Run!!" I slammed the door shut, grabbed Chase's arm and bolted to the exit. We ran to the helicopter as Mr. D fired her up. Adam extended his hand and Chase pushed me up unto the copter. Chase then hopped in after me. As we began to hover over the ground, Krane and Paul busted through the exit doors. They blocked their faces from the wind with their hands as we pulled away, and that was the last memory I have of them.

Thank you so much for reading!! And you guys are going to love LOVE the next chapter! Let's just say, things get very heated ;)! Holy crap you guys! 1.3k+ reads!!! That's sooooooo awesome!! You have no idea how much that means to me! Please please comment if you like this story! I really do read every comment and the more comments I get, the sooner I post! Thank you again for all the reads!!!!!