//Pt. 2//

I dedicate this chapter to my best friend Love (a.k.a. LoveBorgstrm) for being my anti-d and for being just as pervert as me. Xx

-A

***

Playlist for the chapter:

Tell Your Friends // The Weeknd

Men's Needs // The Cribs

Body Talk // Foxes

Heart Out // The 1975

Dreams // Fleetwood Mac

***

-Harry's P.O.V.-

"F-fuck" I stuttered pumping faster as I thought about the innocent smile on her lips and her blush. The thought drove me insane and I was going crazy on my kitchen table.

"Oh yes. YES!" I groaned and seconds later I came, spilling a row of profanities out of my mouth while doing so.

I came down from my high and let out a row of unsteady breaths. I decided to just lie down on the kitchen table for five minutes and I tried to understand what had happened. I was a living mess and so was my kitchen. I needed to clean up, immediately.

I took a kitchen towel and tried to clean my shirt and wrinkled my nose at the smell. I sighed and took of the shirt. I definitely needed a shower. I went to get the bathroom boxes. I opened one of them searching for a towel. Once I found one I grabbed it and looked through the boxes of clothes for a new pair of boxer briefs.

***

The shower was warm and refreshing and I sighed happily. Though my thoughts were still clouded by the girl from earlier today the tension was much smaller. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed the towel, which hung outside, and wrapped it around stomach after drying myself a bit.

I put on the fresh pair of boxers and left the bathroom after putting on some deodorant. Suddenly I remembered the groceries so I put on the pair of old trousers and rushed out to the car. When I got there and unlocked the door I was lucky. Because the groceries were still cold thanks to the freezer packs I had grabbed in the store.

I took the groceries and went up to my apartment once again and started to unpack them, putting them in the refrigerator and the pantry. When I was done I began with the project I was supposed to do before I was leaving for the supermarket; unpacking the kitchen boxes.

***

A few hours later it was getting dark outside and I decided that I would call it off for today. I unpacked my bed's mattress and put it on the floor. It would have to be good enough for today. Now I just wanted some coffin. I walked inside the kitchen and made some coffee. Minutes later I sipped on my coffee and looked out through the window. The view was simply amazing.

I started to rummage around my things searching for my Polaroid camera, finding it at last. I grabbed it and walked over to the window again. I snapped a picture and then waited for it to appear. When that happened I grabbed my black marker pen and wrote: "View from the window May 3rd"

I could think of a way better view I had seen today but unfortunately there was no camera nearby in that moment. I feel myself grow hot again but I shrugged off the feeling as I lay down on the mattress.

Just as I was going to close my eyes my phone started to buzz. I groaned and sat up and searched through the sheets for the device I had put there earlier. As I found it a well-known name was displayed on the screen. Louis. He was the one who had convinced me to move here in the first place. I quickly picked it up.