//Pt.4//

I dedicate this chapter to Love-Chan (a.k.a. LoveBorgstrm) since I believe the real things, which you have been waiting for, are going to begin in this chapter (but only start, sorry). Xx

-A

Note: Mostly Velvet's P.O.V. in this chapter! Xx

***

Playlist for the chapter:

Tänd Strålkastarna // Håkan Hellström

Sweet Sixteen // Billy Idol

Blue Velvet // Lana Del Rey

Can't Feel My Face // The Weeknd

The Hills // The Weeknd

***

-Velvet's P.O.V.-

I yawned loudly, not wanting to open my eyes and leave the comfortable state I was being in. My head felt heavy and I had just woken from this wonderful dream about the man with curly hair.

"Harry..." I mumbled, remembering the name from my dream, smiling slightly.

"Yes dear" someone answered, making my eyes shut open. I was just about to scream, when a hand was put over my mouth and one arm wrapped under my chest; I shut my eyes closed.

"Calm down darling, no need to worry" I heard a husky voice say and I felt arms dragging me closer towards...him.

I opened my eyes slowly. I was now situated sitting pressed against the chest of the man with curly hair and green eyes. My heart rushed in my chest. Being so close to a man made me feel flustered.

He let go off my mouth and I took a quivering breath.

"Sorry to wake you up like that but I was afraid you would wake the neighbors up with your scream" he chuckled. I was still pressed against his chest.

"Oh..." I didn't really know what to say.

"Oh god! Sorry I didn't explain it to you. You fell asleep in my car and I didn't want to wake you so I brought you up to my apartment" he said and let go off me, dragging his hand through his hair.

The thing he said didn't make sense to me but I chose not to ask. I didn't really know why he didn't wake up a stranger in his car. I had to admit I was a bit nervous.

"What time is it?" I said slowly, not daring to look him in the eyes.

"1 a.m." He blurted out.

"WHAT? Where is my phone?" I nearly screamed.

"Here" He said and handed me my bag.

I opened it and grabbed my phone and unlocked it. No missed calls. I frowned. How could that be? Louis was probably still working then.

"It's so late" I said. "And my brother will be furious if I tell him I'm with a guy this late"

"Then lie. And stay" Harry smirked.

I weighed my options. Option one was not possible. It was too late to ask Harry to drive me to the park and let me ride my bike home. Option two was for him to drive me home, but then Louis would see him or some of my neighbors. Option three was Louis coming to get me, but then he would see Harry too... and ask a lot of questions.

"Can I?" I sighed. I was not very optimistic towards that option either. Harry was a boy after all. Well a man. And men were untrustworthy. And I felt weirdly attracted to him, even though I really shouldn't.