Prologue

A blink of an eye.

A girl on a bike.

A gust of wind.

A skirt that flies up.

A sight of white lace panties.

A past driving car.

A man with emerald green orbs.

A pair of lips that forms a smirk.

Art.

***

CAUTION! READ AT OWN RISK!

Wattpad's Content guidelines (support.wattpad.com 06.02.2015 16:36) says: "Mature Content (Ages 17+)
Previously "Rated R"
. This content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. Stories labeled with 'Mature Content' may contain frequent use of strong language and graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, and drug use. Stories where explicit sexual activity is the sole premise of the story are not permitted on Wattpad."

This story will contain strong language, age-gaps, sexual scenes, violence and self-harm (which I for your knowing do not support). If a chapter is put on private, please remove the story from your library, follow my account and re-add it to your library.

Please don't copy this storyline since I've worked hard on it. I do not own "One Direction" or any other kind of logo I use in this book so all rights go to the owners. All the events in the story are fictional and shall not be mixed with reality. This is not based on a true story! Also note that I'm not an Englishman so there will be grammar mistakes and dispelled words.