//Pt.6//

I dedicate this chapter to Linn (@harryisdaonetho) who always gives me feedback on my stories. Thank you, girl. Love you xxx

-A

Ps. Read her stories, they are great!

***

Playlist for the chapter:

The Ballad Of Me And My Brain // The 1975

Kiss // Prince

Animals // Maroon 5

Animal // Neon Trees

Lostmyhead // The 1975

***

-Velvet's P.O.V.-

As I went inside the bathroom to pee I heard how Harry opened the refrigerator. He had insisted on making me breakfast before he would give me a ride to the park to get my bike. I sighed as I watched myself in the mirror. My hair was a complete mess and my lips were swollen. Hopefully, it would wear off before I got home to Louis who had the day off today, since it was Sunday.

After about five minutes I walked outside of the bathroom and moved towards the kitchen, where I was greeted with the image of Harry in only a shirt and boxes. Strange feelings blossomed in me, even though my brain should tell me to get the fuck out of here. He was no more than a stranger, whom I had just given a handjob and who had given me the best orgasm in my whole life.

However, I was too tired to care about the strange conditions of this arrangement. For once in my life I wanted to just live in the moment without looking back or forward. So I walked towards the dining table and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Do you like French omelet?" He said and turned to me. His eyes widened a bit at the image of me at his dining table. I wondered why.

"Yes" I said a bit nervous. It was hard to overlook the fact that we didn't know each other and now we had to create a conversation. "Very much actually"

I could see a smile in the corner of his mouth when he turned towards the kitchen-range to continue with the omelets.

"Lucky for you I'm making it"

"Mm, lucky me" I said and tried to cover a giggle.

For a moment we went quiet and I nervously rubbed my thumb over the back of my hand. How come I couldn't come up with a single word to say? I wanted to know more about him, but what specifically?

"Where do you go to school?" Harry asked with his back facing me.

"The one in the middle of town" I said. "Sankt Peter's"

"The nerdy school?" he said with surprise lacing in his tone.

"Yes" I said. The nerdy school. I decided not to tell him that my mathematics' team went to nationals last year and ended up winning.

"Didn't realize you were both smart and sexy" he said and I could hear the smile in his voice. A blush started to form over my cheeks and I wanted to respond but I didn't know how.

"The omelet is ready" he stated and turned around with the pan in his hand. "Can you please take out some plates in the left cabinet? And forks from the third drawer?"

He placed the pan on a coaster next to the range as I walked to get the things he had asked me to. I took everything and returned to the table putting everything and place and as I turned around to walk to my seat I crashed into Harry, who was holding the pan which he dropped on the floor next to us, making the omelet splash on the floor. Me, myself fell back on the table.