Chapter six

The moment I arrived in the resort,I asked our employees where can I find my sister. I found her on the side of the pool,lying down,back on the sun,on her swim suit. I shook my head as I head towards her,I sat next to her as I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Kuya!? What are you doing here?" She was shocked seeing me.

"You seem not please to see your big brother hmm? Are you hiding something or rather say someone?"

She frowned then shook her head,she reach her robe to put it on. She knew I don't like it when she is wearing too revealing clothes.

"Oh com'on kuya! I was just surprised to see you here,we all knew,you still have a few days off,then now you're here,what brings you here?"

She gave me a hugged then sat in front of me.

"I talked to dad,early this morning,I was planning to spend my last day in my place but dad told me that we have a problem here,so here I am"

"I see! Anyways,you don't have to be bothered kuya,I can handle it,I am already communicating to the family of the woman who was abducted..."

"Abducted!? You mean we are hiding a criminal in this resort? How come no one noticed that? How did they know they are here?"

Dad said it's just a small problem,but heck we are talking criminal people. I know my sisters is a skilled woman but I can't help not to worry about her. We all have our body guards but we can't rely to them all the time. If mom find out about it she'll go hysterical again.

"OA ka na kuya ha! Sanay na ako sa ganitong sitwasyon just to remind you lang po"

How can I forget that I have a secret agent sister? When she is the only one who taught you to protect yourself,taught you to use guns,martial arts and different techniques to save yourself from dangers. Only dad,Novak and me knew her other job but not mom. I just can't imagine how would she react when she found out Lilibeth's secret identity.

"Yeah yeah yeah!"

"Well,just so you know,we will be dealing with those rotten rich kid of a filthy rich family,you can help me by standing aside with the abducted family" I glared at her "hindi kita minamaliit kuya,I jus want you safe,this guy is out if his mind"

Yeah! I felt useless when I'm with her,mostly in this kind of situations. I wanted to cross her but mom's sad face popped in my head,great!

"They will arrive anytime today"

"Ano!? Ikaw na rin ang nagsabi sa akin na naandito ang kidnapper then why the hell did you let them enter the resort,they might accidentally saw her family then everything will be sabotage,are you not thinking?"

I don't know where I'm coming from this,I just can't help it.

"Kuya! Problema mo? I got everything working according to my plan okay? Just chill,ipatapon kita sa isla mo eh,nakikita mo hinahanap mo"

Calm down,I did,heck! Why can she always make me listen to her? That little brat,she can be a witch too sometimes.

"Base on the info they send me,the woman is on her vacation when she was abducted,no one knew until they received a phone call a few days ago,the call was traced,from then on they have the woman whereabouts but they are being careful with the fear that the abductor may hurt her,they knew who it is,it's not in public coz we're talking about filthy rich families here and money doesn't involve in this case"

Then why would they abducted her if it's not for the money? I grow up knowing what people are likes. They intend to hurt just to get what they wanted money and power,the main reason.