Chapter ten

I'm pacing in front of the window of my hotel room. I left Greece,two days ago?after a week of staying with the Kairosinis. They are so nice and accommodating particularly Lilibeth. George too,it's just that I can't look at him straight in the eye,I'm scared he might see what's on my mind,through my very eyes.

She shivered when she felt his eyes upon her,she trembled when she look upon him as well.

Leaving is the right choice she made,before something else happen.

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?" Napapailing ang pinsan niya na nakatingin lang sa kanya ng diretso.

"Tell me,what's bothering you,you've been spacing out"

Am I?

Napapansin na din niya iyon sa sarili niya,since she left his island. His presence is invading profusely on her mind. She shouldn't be thinking about him like this.

"I'm sorry,I still remember what happened" iniiwas ko ang tingin ko sa mapanuring tingin ng aking pinsan. I don't want her to see,that I'm not telling the truth.

"Hey,it's okay,I understand" she reach for my hands and squeezed them gently "it must be so hard for you,we were so worried when I received your call"

We are sitting on a coffee shop near on the hotel I'm staying. Ate Blythe is also here,but for business matter. While I'm here,to explore the place.

"I'm so sorry ate,I didn't listen to you,I thought I can managed on my own,hindi pala" nagyuko ako ng ulo.

"I understand,cheer up! I came to see you to catch up,we don't want drama,come on! Give me a break,I'd had enough"

I did.

After we had coffee,we roam around the place nearby. We went to see Fontana de travi,it was Amazing to see the actual site. My family travel in Italy but we never came to see this place. Mommy was worried because it's a busy place,which until now is busy.

"Here" may iniabot sa aking coin si Ate Blythe. Tinitigan ko ito sandali bago bumaling ng tingin dito.

"What's this for ate?" Nagtatakang tanong ko dito.

Pinanlakihan ako nito ng mga mata at iiling iling na ngumiti.

"Make a wish,this is a tradition of people who came here,come on,try it,wala namang mawawala kung gagawin mo din,di ba?" Her voice is encouraging,so I position myself. I close my eyes while making a wish on my mind,then I throw the coin.

Napangiti ako ng may maalala,muli kong ipinikit ang aking mga mata.

I wish you were here with me,we made a planned to see the world,together. But I know before I see the whole world now,you've already seen them wherever you are now. I love you,still and it hurts to think that I can never see you again.

"Come on Chan,I want to see the the Colosseum before the sunset" nagmulat siya ng mga mata. Hinihila na ng pinsan niya ang kanyang braso.

Her cousin is one of the best friend she have. She can't be lonely when she's around,she don't want her to worry for her.

"Okay,gosh ate! We still have time" nilingon ako nito ng nakairap.

"Yeah,you still have time,but I don't,I have meeting to attend tomorrow,then I'll have to comeback to Ibiza because my brother demanded to meet me there,after that I'll be busy for the next days and weeks,gosh! I hate our family"

Her cousin breathed heavily after the non-stop talk.

"Wow Ate! Marathon talk?"

"Hee! Bilisan mo na"