VII

-1week later-

Chris.

Going home was a good thing for me because I felt refreshed afterwards. I love seeing my mom and daughter any chance I get. But now its time to get back on track with college and my baby. When I say baby I mean Tyler. Her 18th birthday is tomorrow and I know she's hype as hell. All I saw on Twitter was her counting down. I can't wait to see her and I know she's ready to see me.

I grabbed my luggage and went outside. I spotted red in my car and instantly got hype. My bro came to get me. I got in the car with Red and we rode off.

"I see my baby is in mint condition." I smirked referring to the car.

"Damn hello to you too Chris. I'm fine." Red sucked his teeth.

I laughed. "I'm just playing my red headed friend. How was your week?"

He instantly started smiling which already gave me a clue as to what he was about to say.

"Me and Rebecca did everything together. We watched all the good movies, went to the mall, she even cooked for me bro. She is wifey material." He smirked.

"Wow she's a totally different girl." I chuckled.

"Well she's still a little nervous but you can tell not as much as before." He shrugged. "How was your trip home?"

"I got to see my daughter and my mommy I'm all good." I smiled.

"Did you talk to Christian?" He asked.

I frowned. "Nope that bastard knows not to step foot around me."

"Chris, he is you. I swear y'all are just a like except he's angry 24/7 and you can somewhat control your anger. Other than that, you're just a like." Red explained which was true.

"Red, we are twins." I chuckled.

"I know but all I'm saying is it's been 2 years since y'all talked. It's about that time you squash the beef, become the bigger person and talk."

"Red giving advice? Who are you?" I chuckled causing him to laugh.

"Face ass." He laughed. "Did you tell Tyler?"

"I just told her I got a kid. I don't think she can take all that right now." I said.

Red shrugged and continued to drive. I want to be with Tyler but I'm scared all my baggage will run her away. It's a first that I told a girl I have a child and they didn't get mad. I don't want to shock her.

"We going to pick Tyler and Rebecca up from school." Red said pulling into their high school.

"Good thing you drove my three seater." I chuckled.

We pulled into the parking lot of the high school and sat on top of the car. I saw Rebecca and Cameron walking out looking back laughing. Then I saw Tyler walking out with a boy and they were laughing. I don't know why but I instantly got angry and looked at red.

"It could be a friend calm down." Red assured me.

"Chris?!" I heard. I turned back around and saw Tyler running towards me. I smiled and opened my arms to hug her. She ran into me causing us to fall on the ground.

"Omg I missed you so much. Next time make the trip short like an hour short." She mumbled.

I chuckled. "I missed you too."

I picked us up and dusted myself off. I looked at Tyler and she was smiling real hard looking at me.

"You good?" I chuckled.