Ava

Third person
"Bing" Ava's alarm clock went off at 7:30am straight. Ava moaned as she pushed the snooze button with force. "One more minute" she said softly as she to herself before throwing her head back down on her worm, soft pillow. 7:39am, she rushed out of bed as realising that she had waisted nine minutes sleeping when she could of been doing her messy bun or winged eyeliner. Ava always cared a lot about what she looked like even if she was only going to collage. She got ready quickly and ate her breakfast when the doorbell went. Kaysy her best friend was standing there like she normally did at 8:00am. Ava answered the door "Come in" Ava said softly to Ava. "OMG Ava have you read the new chapter of psycho?" Ava and Kaysy both really enjoyed a book called psycho, although Ava hated reading, she had always struggled at it and was normally afraid the teachers would pick on her and make her read out loud. Ava was dyslexic, and only a few people knew,including Kaysy. " Wait, there was an update of it! " Ava replied disappointedly that she hadn't realised yet. "Yeah" smirked Kaysy excitedly. "Will you read it to me at college?" Asked Ava. "Yeah I've been waiting to read it." As they were walking to college the two girls were discussing how they got their names. "My mum and dad alway knew I was an Ava as soon as they saw me they just knew I guess." Spoke Ava softly. "My mum always knew I was a Kaysy." Said Kaysy, "But when she wrote my birth certificate she didn't know ow to spell Casey." "But that's what makes you unique and special." Ava and Kaysy both began to chuckle and soon they were at school. First was biology Ava and Kaysy both slowly walked in to class.
Ava's POV
As we walked in to class Kaysy shouted "Hottie at 3 o'clock" she pointed to were we sit in class. There was someone in her seat. I stormed over to him and said "excuse me, my friend sits there" he looked up at me with big brown eyes they were beautiful I just wanted to stare at them forever. "It's okay Ava I can sit next to Charlotte today." Said Kaysy. I slowly sat down in my seat and put my bags down. Sir walked in "excuse me class this is Jai Brooks he will be joining us for the rest of this year." "Ava how nice of you for sitting next to him." He said. "So class this term we are going to be doing a presentation on living organisms and how they work, everyone must pick a partner I looked over at Charlotte and Kaysy they were standing together laughing at me and winking. "Ava why don't you be partners with Jai." "Urrr okay sir" I said politely, but in my head dreading it. "Hi my name's Ava" I said trying to be as cheerful as possible in this situation. "Jai" said the boy looking away. "So where do you want to start" I said trying to keep the conversation going. "What if you do the work and I sit here" Jai said his face still turned away. "Okay let's get things straight I'm not doing all the work for us this is a partner project that means we both do half the work equally if you don't want to do the project fine but I'm not doing it for you" I whispered realising I was maybe being a bit harsh on him. "Fine" he said bluntly still looking away.