Home

Ava's PoV
I was screaming at him saying "Jai put me down now." "Jai if you don't bloody put me down now I will kill you!".

The more I wiggled or screamed the more he laughed. The worst thing about it was that when I was screaming I couldn't help but love this Jai.

The Jai that's never angry and is always funny and laughing.

He was carrying me down the street now, i felt sorry for anyone who was hearing me as a was cursing and everything, it must of been the blood running to my head.

"Okay" Jai said "if I put you down you promise not to run off?"

"I promise" I said giving him evils but I wasn't ready to lose to him yet. He put me down, I ran as fast as I could into a nearby street and hid behind a
car.

I wanted to text Kaysy so I reached in to my back pocket sh**. He had taken my bloody phone.

I slowly walked back to the street we was in before I ran off. He was standing in the middle of the road holding my phone with a smirk on his stupid, cheeky face.

"Looking for this?"

"Yep give it" I was becoming annoyed now.

"Only if you come with me"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I didn't want to go but my phone is a precious thing to me so I went.
This boy is pissing me off now!!!!!

In the end I went to his house. His mum was so worried about him I felt so sorry for her.

His brothers were asking him questions like "we're did you stay?" and things but her wouldn't tell.

Since my parents were away Gina kindly invited me to stay with them.
I expected and ate. At 10 Gina went up to bed and me and the boys stayed on the sofa and watched 'Annabel'. Me and Jai on one and Luke and Beau on the other.

I know it wasn't that scary but I was scared at the time as the room was dark. I jumped. Jai put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. All I remember is me looking at Jai as I closed my eyes.

'Flash' I look up "This ones going on Twitter Luke" Beau says. I sit up Jai's arms are rapped around me and my around him. I jump up and dive onto Beau snatching his phone from his hands, as he is chasing round his table is successfully delete them.

Beau and Luke stare at me and start to chuckle.
"To late we've already sent them to all our contacts" Luke says
"And posted them on Instagram and Facebook" Beau sniggers.

"You guys are so mean!" I said whilst frowned.
"Don't worry me and Luke are are gonna be your brother in laws in the future, then we will get to annoy you for the rest of your life". Beau sniggered and Luke started to laugh.

"Shut up me and Jai aren't even dating, and I doubt we will get married" I said sassily as I gave them both evils.

Beau shut the door. "Ava do you like Jai, like more than friends" Luke asked.

"Well Jai Is really nice and I do think I ....." I said getting interrupted by Jai half way threw.

"Beau take them down now!" Jai said rugby tackling Beau to the ground.

Me and Luke just stood there laughing at the two world boys wrestling on the ground in front of us.

"Who wants to go maccas?" Luke shouted, Jai and Beau's head's shot up instantly.

"Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" we all shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We would like four Big Macs, four large fries, four portions of cheese sticks, four milkshakes, four dairy milk mcflurrys and four chicken burgers please" beau said said speaking into the microphone.

"Okay please drive to the next window"

"Wait why did you ask for chicken burgers as well?" Jai asked

"Just in case we are still hungry of course" Beau replied

Me and Jai looked at each other confused but we just went with it.

We went back to the Brook's house and began to eat, Gina wasn't home from work yet so it was just the three of us.

We began talking about random things then out of the blue Beau says "Ava what are you doing tomorrow night"

"Urrrrrrrrrr nothing" I replied

"Good your coming with us to Daniels party it's epic"

"Okay" I said

"No Beau, there's probably gonna be drunk people there an and there's always a fight"

"It's okay Ava will be fine, it's not that bad" Luke replied

"Ava's not going and that's final" he shouted

"Jai I'll be fine am 18 years old"

"Your 17 Ava" he shot back at me

"Im 18 in a month and anyway your not my dad so you can't control me, I'm my own person and I'm going" I said high fiving Beau.

"Okay then, don't come crying to me if anything goes wrong" he screamed at me stomping up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Don't worry you'll be fine, and the party will be awesome" Luke told me.