I know

Ava's POV
Luke and Jai didn't realise I was on the other side of the wall. I waited until Jai had put Luke down and walked in. "My mums coming home now to make tea I would invite you to stay but it's probably going to poison you."

That was a lie my mum was actually a pretty good cook and I just wanted Jai out of my house so I could visit  the hospital. They said goodbye and went quickly.

Me and Kaysy dressed up in short dresses lots of makeup and high heels. To go to the hospitail Jai went to when he dislocated his arm. We went in Kaysy pretended she broke her toe. While I snuck into the back with the files to try to find exactly what was wrong with Jai.

"Ahhhhhhhh" she shouted, I could hear her half way across the hospital in the back on a computer.
(Computer screen)
Jai barns
Jai Being
Jai Bing
Jai Bond
Jai Bong
Jai Brooks
(Btw these names are made up)
Yes I found it I stopped reading the endless line of jai's and clicked read it was Loading. I knew exactly what was wrong with jai when I read this.

Jai has got some bad head injuries but they are not permanent he has just lost some of his memory and will be angry at first.

(sorry the short chapter there will be a lot more next)