Jai's house

I walked in his mum watching TV, "Hi"I said nervously "hi"she said "are you Jai's new friend?" "Yeah" i said quietly whist smiling. Bang bang bang smack I heard as I looked at the stairs two boys were laying on the floor one was Jai but I didn't know the author one. I ran over to them" Jai are you okay" I said leading close to him whist wounding how he got all the way upstairs when he was standing next to me a few minutes ago.
He began to laugh "urrrrrrrr I not Jai"he said "I'm Luke and you are?" "Ava my name is Ava" I said as I glanced over to Jai "we are identical twins" Jai said. "But I've got a freckle on the top of my nose." Luke said quickly. "Hi I'm Beau" said the older boy. "Hi" i said. "Ava let's start on our project." "Okay" I said following Jai up to his room.

Jai's PoV
We sat at my desk. "So we're do you want to start ?"Ava said looking me in the eye, her eyes were ice blue reminding me of a husky. Her hair was perfectly curled and she always wore lipstick. "Anywhere" I answered noticing Ava looking out my window. I jumped up and looked as well it was my two brothers riding skateboards ip and down our drive Luke noticed Ava looking and did a trick and another and another the more she looked the more he showed off. I couldn't take it anymore, did he like her? "Let's go"I said whilst taking her hand and pulling away from the window gently "What?" Ava said pulling her hand away from mine. "We are going to the skatepark." "But are presentation is due tomorrow." "We'll come back and do it after." "Okay let's go she says."
Ava's PoV p.s did you guys enjoy this chapter so far? Comment xx
We walked there it wasn't far. Luke and Beau came to the seem really cool but I don't think Jai wanted them to come. Anyway everything was fine Luke did a trick, Jai did a trick. Jai did a trick, Luke did one were they competing to see who was the best twin or who was better a skateboarding. All I hear is crack, I look over to see Jai laying on the floor. I run over to him in my white flowery sandals.