Monster

Ava's POV
Yes it was Saturday. I sat up not remembering there was a boy in my bed. It was 8:30 I woke Luke up quickly his hair was messy. But I bet I couldn't talk because mine probably was ten times worse.

He got out of bed quickly and put his shirt on. "I should go," he said

"Your right but I'm coming with you" I said quickly walking down stairs and opening the front door
"No Ava Jai may be unpredictable and I don't want him to hurt you" he said kissing my forehead. "To bad I'll just explain to him what really happened you can't stop me" "Okay," he said.

We finally found Jai waiting outside his house.
He was drunk🍺 <---sorry had to put it.
Luke walked over to him. "Jai you don't under stand about the other night"

Go away Luke. P*** off. He tried to hit Luke then clasped on the floor.
We look him to my house  as I new my mum would be at work by now, he was still asleep when we lifted him on to my sofa.

After about an hour he was awake and sober we told him what had happened.
He was nearly in tears "I hurt you." He said. He was really upset with himself.

Luke's POV

Jai was really upset with himself. I forgave him. As Ava went to the bathroom Jai suddenly pinned me up against the wall. " if you ever kiss her again or have a sleepover you don't know what will happen to you,

and don't go crying to Ava because there will be consequences!" I couldn't breath he looked me in the eye I thought I could see into he's sol, his eyes were bloodshot.

This wasn't my brother this was a monster.