Sunday ...

I stayed that night at Gina's. (I slept in Beau's bed when he slept on the couch)
That night was awkward I was just begging for Jai not to make me, in the end I gave up. I was to tired to argue reasons why we shouldn't see Ash.

The last thing I remember was my head hitting the pillow.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't want to go but Jai made me, I knew it wouldn't help.

We was driving, in Jai's car because I refused to drive. I really didn't want to be here, I know Ash he is probably stronger than Jai.

We pulled up in the car park. I slowly got out of the car and so did Jai.

"Come on" Jai said to me.
"I don't think this is a good idea". I replied

"It is he needs to know that he can't just beat you up Ava, and also he spelt my name wrong and that hurt." He said beginning to fake cry.

"Jai if I really didn't want to do something and I would do anything just not to do it, would you make me?" I said looking down.

"Anything?" he said smirking

"Shut up Jai, seriously?"

"No, but not this, I need to make him pay for doing that to you."
He said.

I sighed because I knew he wasn't going to change his mind about this.

We began walking and after five minutes I saw the person that had caused me so much pain, sitting on a bench. My body instantly tensed up and Jai knew he was over there.

"That's him, right?" Jai said, he knew, he knew it was him. He looked as if he were to fight him right there if it weren't for our hands being interlinked.

"It's okay!" I hushed but it wasn't. It wasn't right the way he had treated me and Jai knew that.

"It's not okay!" He said through gritted teeth, stomping towards him.

Ash was sitting on the bench looking down, he was probably playing on his phone or something, but we couldn't see because he had his back to us.

Jai let go of my hand, rushing to Ash and instantly punching him in the face.

The thing that happened next was something nobody expected to happen.

Ash pulled out a gun and pointed it at Jai's face. I screamed Sprinting to Jai.

But I'm to late. Ash pulled the trigger and shot him in the head three times.

I fell to the floor sobbing and screaming. I crawl over to the lifeless body of Jai.

There was blood everywhere.

"Jai wake up please" I pleaded, but I secretly knew as soon as the small mettle bullet went threw his head he would be gone.

I felt someone grab me from behind and lift me up, it was him the person I hated most in the world, the person that should of just died.

I couldn't stop crying. I didn't want him to touch me so I slapped him. It must of hurt his cheek because my hand hurt.

The next thing I see is a gun hitting me in my face.

He lifts me in to a car boot and starts the car. It was pitch black and really cramped (Btw I'm really claustrophobic)

I start to scream and wriggle hitting into the car walls and crying not being able to breathe.

_______________________________________________

"Ava" "Ava" "wake up" "it was just a bad dream " I woke up to see Jai,Beau,Luke and Gina at the end of my bed looking at me.

"Jai" I jumped up and hugged him almost in tears remembering how it felt like when he was dead.

"We will give you some alone time then" Luke said walking out with the others.

"A are you okay" he said hugging back.

"Yep, just a bad dream" I replied.