Changing

Dipper was in a version of his room in the shack.

Wendy was floating in front of him, just in front of the triangle window, with her back facing Dipper. She was wearing a bikini, and Dipper felt his face getting red.

"W-Wendy?"

"Wendy's not here, Kid," she said in a voice that was clearly not Wendy's.

"What the- woah!" Wendy turned into Bill right in front of him.

"Well Well Well Well Well Well Well! We meet again, Pine Tree!"

"Bill! What the?"

"I have another me in the back going off on that button, Dippy. Can you feel it?

"Bill! Stop manipulating my emo-"

And then, Bill did something he would have killed you for asking of him a few days ago.

He kissed Dipper. On the lips.

"Bill! What are you doing?"

"What's it look like?"

"I can't let you do this! You really think I trust you?"

Bill pulled away.

"What-what do you mean?" he chuckled, nervously.

"The last time you were here, I ended up in the hospital for a week!"

"... And?"

"Bill, that hurt! A LOT!"

"...AND???"

Dipper slapped his forehead.

"BILL! Why don't you understand? I could've died!"

Bill stopped.

"...I'm sorry."

"Look, Bill... I mean, this just won't work for a number of reasons. I mean, first off, my original points still stand. I'm not gay or bisexual. I'm 12, and in this form you're, what, 20? I can't even have a relationship with someone in my head, and besides, you hurt me and my family and I'm not just going to let you get away with that!"

"Oh, I'm sure you'll find that's all about to change."

"I SHOULD be creeped out right now."

"Oh, no, look at the time! Later Pine Tree!"

Dipper smiled. "Later Bill!"

He disappeared, waking Dipper to Ford's and his sister's voices, just in the next room.

"He's not going to be acting normal for a few days. Paranormal problems of some kind. So don't do anything to make him upset, okay?"

"Of course."

"And if you notice it don't point it out."

"Okay."

Dipper came out of his room, but they were gone. He had YELLED at his IDOL. He felt really guilty. Still, he was glad Ford was compliant to his wish.

Later, in private, he chatted with Ford.

"I'm sorry, Uncle Ford. I don't know what I was thinking!"

"It's okay, kid. Bill was manipulating you!"

"Yeah... um, I guess it's about time for bed."

"But it's only about eight o'clock!"

"Yeah, well, I don't know, I just feel tired. Night! Tell Mabel I'm sleeping so she doesn't wake me up!"

He just had this sudden excited urge to go to bed.

And Ford knew why.

Back into the Mindscape.

"Bill?"

He appeared in front of him.

"Just a minute, Dipper! Almost done in here! Just rewiring a few hard wired things in here, this may take a while!"

Dipper just sat there for a moment.

"And... Oh, DAMN IT! Well, I guess I have to just add in this other plug, switch the preference and reboot the system. Backing up memories... oh, except that one... and that one... gonna have to rewrite that one... Okay, all backed up and, REBOOT!"

Dipper's vision went black.

A/N: I would like to mention that, yes, Bill DID just make Dipper bi, but I'm not saying that that can be done in real life (because it can't), nor am I saying anything against straight OR gay people, and I, in fact, AM a lesbian. I figured that since Bill is "master of the mind," he would be able to do that, and even HE had struggles. DISCLAIMER OVER!