More than one kind of puppet

Bill fell back, shocked. He felt something he never knew he could feel.

He plugged himself back in.

There it was again, the same strange tingling feeling.

He didn't know what this feeling was, but he knew one thing: he needed more of it.

Bill looked around at the buttons. Something around here ought to make it happen more.

The pink one.

It must be the pink one.

Bill ran over to the wall and started to spam it like there was no tomorrow.

He felt it getting stronger. He felt it. Dipper was doing this to him. He could feel it. He needed Dipper to feel this way. He was officially addicted to him. Bill craved the feeling, needed it, wanted it. It was all he would ever need ever again, and he was determined to do anything for it– anything.

Dipper.

Dipper couldn't take it. He wasn't used this intensity.

"Um, I gotta use the bathroom, so... yeah."

Dipper ran to the bathroom, take care of the lump growing in his pants.

Once he calmed down the rest of the day went by without issue, except for a few times when Bill got angry and started pounding on the buttons.

Bill couldn't get it going again, no matter how hard he tried. He screamed and kicked in fussed and cried, he's color changing rapidly between red and blue. His toy had been taken away. It wasn't fair! He NEEDED IT SO BAD. He needed it... He needed it... He was ENTITLED TO IT! How could such a paradise be slipped out of his hands? HOW? It drove him insane(er). It was intoxicating him.

Intoxicating...

That was it. The perfect plan.

All he had to do was wait...

That night, Dipper fell asleep really easily.

Bill was ready for it. He temporarily altered himself to look human, thinking Pine Tree would like it more. Dipper fell into the Dreamscape.

"Hey, Pine Tree. What's up?" Bill said, his voice thick and smooth like melted chocolate.

"BILL?! I know it's you! Get the fuck out of my head! I don't want anything to do with you!"

The 12 year old never swore. The demon was obviously not welcome in the boy's mind.

Bill had almost forgotten that Dipper was his enemy.

"What's wrong, Dipper?"

"Well, let's see, you DESTROYED THE LAPTOP, POSSESSED MY BODY, BETRAYED MY IDOL, AND NEARLY DESTROYED THE JOURNAL! WHAT DO YOU THINK COULD BE WRONG?!"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. I'm sorry..."

"You really think that changes anything, Bill? Get out of my mind Bill, NOW!"

"Hold on, Dipper, you really think I'm going to just go?"

"I SWEAR BILL, YOU ARE GOING TO GET OUT OF MY MIND, ONE WAY OR-"

"Shhhhhhhh..."

Bill placed his finger on Dipper's lips.

"I know LOTS OF THINGS, Dipper. LOTS OF THINGS," he whispered.

"Bill?"

"I've been exploring your head for quite a while now, and I know quite a few secrets of yours."

Bill had him backed up to the wall.

"Uh... what-what are you doing?"

"Oh, of course, this must seem awfully out of character for me. But I've found your human emotions, and I must say, there's one in particular that I rather... like. The one that you get when you look at Red."

"You were simulating my arousal earlier!?"

"Nice job, Pine Tree. You're a lot smarter than you look."

"BILL! GET AWAY FROM ME! STIMULATING MY EMOTIONS IS MORE THAN JUST EMBARRASSING, ITS VIOLATING!"

"I know. But it was so worth it! Don't you agree, Pine Tree? Oh, come on, I know you do."

"I know you do..."
Bill whispered into the boy's ear.

Dipper pushed back against the demon.

"BILL, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

"What does it look like?"

"Stop! You're being way creepier than usual! And there's no way I'm going to give into this, you pedophilic psychopath!"

"Oh, Pinetree, have you forgotten? I'm the Master of the Mind! And there's more than one type of puppet, you know..."

"What?"

"I'll see you later, Pine Tree. Oh, and the password was Bl1nd3y3."

And with that, Dipper woke up.

A/N: okay, so I see that people have starred my chapter, but I would MUCH rather have a comment, since that tells me WHAT to keep doing, even if it 's just "OOOOOOOOOOOOH!" or "That's interesting..." or even just "lol", it shows definite interest and SPECIFIC information about how I'm doing.  I will never post the next chapter of anything until I get at least 1 comment.