Summary

So here's what was gonna happen: Dipper and Mabel get in a fight. Mabel says that it's not real love, while Dipper protests that just because it's not real doesn't mean he can't feel it. When Mabel says that Bill is evil, Dipper blows up and threatens to tear the throat out of her neck. Which is when Mabel realizes: his eyes are normal. This is how Dipper really feels. He runs down to the basement and Guess who's there? Bill. So Bill comforts Dipper, and convinces him to break the rift -in this case, he doesn't even have to lie to get him to do it. Meanwhile, upstairs, Mabel told Ford what happened, and he runs downstairs because he knows the rift is down there.

Dipper wakes up and finds the rift. Ford and Mabel run downstairs. Just as Dipper is having minor second thoughts, Mabel and Ford burst in and startle him. Finally Bill kisses Dipper again- turning him to the dark side and making him completely obsessed with Bill, as well as transferring some of his powers to him. I'll put a picture above. At first, Dipper tries to convert Mabel and Ford, too, but fails. He tries to destroy them, next, but they escape, and so we have the next scene, a random dance scene in the I did. It's set to Sarcasm, but I should have done like "devil within" or something.