Dance part

Dipper giggled while Bill's friends whispered among themselves.

Approaching him smoothly, smugly, Bill grasped Dipper's hands. Dipper blushed at Bill's motion.

Dipper and Bill forced everyone off the floor, causing them to stare at the demon and his boy. They started very basically, with a fast sort of twist. Back, forth, back, forth, in a simple, jerking motion.

The song stopped, suddenly, and when it started up again, Bill decided, if they were gonna dance, they were gonna do it the right way.

The music burst, and Bill started swinging Dipper around him, as if he were an airplane.

Bill swooped him every which way, dipping him several times. He guided the entire dance, moving at pace faster than Dipper could, but he didn't mind.

Dipper was too busy staring into Bill's yellow, crazy eyes to care that he had no control over the dance- in fact, he relished the lack of power. This, Dipper decided, was bliss.

Bill's swing was harsh, yet free-flowing, gently jerking Dipper around. He never felt more carefree in his life, and he SO DESPERATELY WANTED to smash faces with the boy. But, he restrained himself, wanting more to lose himself in the music.

Dipper was practically chained to Bill.

An energy seemed to form between them, something chaotic and destructive, yet really lust-driven and crazy good, messy, hot, desperate, it washed over them. It grew more powerful by the second, and they both gave in to it. The air moved around them as he spun Dipper.

Bill and Dipper swung into each other several times, hot breath falling on each other's faces. It was warm and soft.

It was all in perfect tune with the music.

Dipper found himself gasping for air, even though he was doing none of the work. He was Bill's, and no one else's, and everyone else could fuck themselves. His grasp was loose- he was nothing but a rag doll, in front of Bill.

Bill leaned over his prey. Dipper  was just so vulnerable, so helpless. His teeth shone, threateningly, as he towered over the boy.

He swayed Dipper normally for a bit, catching the boy off guard. His eye gleaned ferociously with insanity, making Dipper giggle as he was dipped.

Bill held his little puppet close as his friends watched him, judging. Neither of them gave a fuck, too caught up in the moment.

Dipper felt like he was literally floating, and Bill even lifted him a few times.

It ended in a fast spin, a dip, and with Bill's middle finger up.

And then some stuff happens, leading to the next scene.