Don't Get Too Close (Larry Stylinson)

One day you open your eyes for the first time. You take your first breath, make your first move. You start to cry, for no reason at all. You laugh, you giggle and smile at your mother. 

After a while you start to talk, you take your first steps, your first day at school finally arrives, you meet new people, make your first friends. Everything goes effortlessly, without thinking about it, the way it is meant to be. 

Along the way things get more complicated. Things go wrong, friends disappear, you get hurt. 

But you are young, things are easily forgotten, and the next morning the sun shines just as bright as always. You always have your parents around, to catch you when you fall. To pick you up, when you are going down.

But then it happens that moment when the world crashes down on you, the feeling that things will never be okay again takes over and everything around you crumbles and disappears. 

You don't have a choice but to continue, to try to fly with your broken wings. Life will continue with or without you, there is no time to stop or take a break. 

Sooner or later there will come a time when you'll break, but when that time comes, make sure to have people around who will catch you when you fall. Because you are not going to survive on your own. You need to let people tear down your walls, you need to let them in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so this is my new fanfic and it's a Larry one! I really wanted to try it and now I am!

It's about Harry who is going through a rough time after his mother died and his father became an alcoholic. He is pushing everyone away from him and he simply doesn't let them get too close. Louis however will be able to make his way into Harry's life.

I hope you enjoy it! xx.