Chapter 19

New chapter, yay :) hope you like it! xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Louis! Girls!" my mom cheered when we entered her room. "I missed you guys so much, I'm so glad you are here." I noticed tears in her eyes and realised how much I had missed her as well. We had gotten here yesterday, but it had already been late so I had decided to spend the night in a hotel first before we would visit my mom.

"We missed you too!" we all say and we give her a massive group hug. She is holding a cane to keep herself steady so we have to be a bit careful, which is hard with four buzzing sisters.

I help her sit down on her bed again, because the nurses told me she couldn't walk too much yet. "So how have you been, mom?" I ask. My sisters all jump on the bed, cuddling my mom and I grab a chair because the bed is already pretty full to say the least.

"I'm doing great! I'm almost able to walk without any help and the doctors told me I can go home in three weeks!" she smiled and I felt happy for her. We all missed each other a lot and it will be great to have her back home.

"Mom, there is a play garden outside, can we go, please, please, please?" Phoebe begged and my mom nodded. Lottie offered to watch them and they quickly left the room.

"So how are you, Lou?" she asked, looking at me worried. My mom is like a psychologist, she immediately knows if something is up.

"Im great." I replied, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Don't lie to your mother, I know you for about 19 years now, sweetheart."

"I don't really want to talk about it?" I tried and luckily she let it go. She was a pro in changing subjects so we soon found ourselves talking about how me and the girls had been doing without her, and she started reminding me about all the things I shouldn't forget to do while she wasn't around. I kept avoiding mentioning Harry, because she would surely want to hear all about him and luckily she hadn't started about him herself yet.

"Mom, I've been doing fine for a couple of weeks now, I think we'll be okay." I chuckled and she nodded.

"Of course sweetheart, I'm sorry. Besides you are not alone, you've that really nice guy who's helping you out, what was his name again?"

There he was.

"Harry." I said and she smiled. "Right! How's he? Haven't the girls driven him mad yet?"

"No not at all, he loves them." I chuckled, remembering him teaming up with my sisters against me in a tickle battle, that I certainly did not win. The one that ended with our first kiss.

I closed my eyes, trying to block the thoughts from my mind. I had to stop doing this. It would hurt so bad and I didn't gain anything with it. I had to make up my mind, just make a fucking decision. Maybe I was making a mistake, a big one. I didn't want to take him back because I was scared to get hurt in the end, but I'm already hurt, not because he kissed Brad or Brad kissed him or whatever, I'm hurt because I miss him and I need him and I love him.

"What happened? Seriously Louis, you can talk to me about anything you know that right?" she said and I felt the tears coming. I never cried so much as in the past few days. I'm acting like a girl.

"I'm stupid, mom." I choked out and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Can you tell me what happened? So I can decided whether you are stupid or not?" she asked and I smiled through my tears "Oh believe me I'm stupid."

She looked at me to continue and I for what felt like the thousandth time, I told her about how I fell in love with Harry and how everything was perfect till Brad had to put his gross lips on my boyfriend and how I screwed up everything by not 'believing' him when he explained that it wasn't his fault.