Chapter 3

Hiii! Next chapter :) Hope you enjoy it. xxx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day we woke up late, way too late. It was nearly afternoon and I as soon as I noticed, I freaked. We missed school, I had to be on my way to my job at this very moment, and I didn't call my boss that I had to visit my dad at the hospital today.

I jumped in the clothes I had worn yesterday, and without waking up Zayn, which wasn't that hard but still, I ran down the stairs. I had to get at the bakery as soon as possible. 

"Harry! Where are you going?" Mrs. Malik said surprised. 

"I - I have to go to work." I said, looking at the floor.

"Oh darling, I already called the bakery and explained everything to your boss. You left your phone on the table so I used it to find the number." She said smiling at me.

For a moment I didn't know what to say. I didn't think saying thank you would be enough. So instead of saying something I gave her a hug, which she happily returned. I smiled. It was really nice if you had someone to look after you for a while, but I knew I couldn't get used to it as I couldn't stay here forever. We went to sit down at the kitchen table and I apologized for trying to leave the house without saying anything. In the rush to get to my work I had totally forgotten, that I should let Zayn's mom know that I was leaving and I felt really guilty about it even though I didn't leave. Was I really planning to leave, without telling anyone, after everything they did for me? 

"That's okay sweetie." She smiled at me. "Can you go wake up Zayn, I'll go and make you both breakfast, well lunch actually."

“Thank you Mrs. Malik.” I said, getting up to go back upstairs.  

“Harry. When will you ever start calling me Trisha?” she laughed.  

“Uhm now?” I smiled. She nodded happily, walking away to the kitchen while I went back upstairs, to Zayn's room. 

"Good morning sunshine!" I sing-songed, trying to hold back a laugh when he pulled the blankets over his face. "The sun is shining and it's time to get up!" I opened the curtains and walked over to his bed.

Zayn was a pain to wake up and everybody knew it. But over the years I had gotten pretty good at this, if I have to say so myself. But not this time. As soon as I started to shake his shoulders he punched me in the face. He. Punched. Me. In. The. Face.  

A burning pain shooting through my left cheek. “Zayn!” I cried out. “What the hell!” He was wide awake now, that was something, but next time I would have to make sure to carry a shield with me or something. I groaned, rubbing my cheek. It would be as blue as a blueberry tomorrow. How lovely.  

As soon as he realised what he just did, he started to apologize. I told him it didn’t matter and  that his punch wasn’t that good. We ended up laughing like idiots, till our stomachs hurt and we both felt dizzy. We went downstairs for late breakfast and Zayn’s mom gave me some ice to put on my cheek.  

“I’m really sorry mate.” Zayn said again. I shrugged it off. It wasn’t even hurting much anymore. At that moment Zayn’s younger sisters Safaa and Waliyha came back from school.

“Harry! My god what happened to you!” Waliyha said.  

“Ask your brother.” I responded. Knowing that Zayn would hear this for a long, long time and that was the best payback I could possibly get.  

“You punched him?” Safaa yelled.  

“I wasn’t exactly awake and I’m terribly sorry.” He huffed. I laughed, . Knowing that Zayn would hear this for a long, long time and that was the best payback I could possibly get. His mom looked at him and shook her head.