Chapter 16

Another update today! I had already written this one in Belgium, so why not post it for yous :)

Hope you enjoy it and thank you for reading this ily all so much! (Over 300 reads wooo!!!)

xxx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you want from me Brad?" I asked annoyed. I had been completely happy with not seeing him all night, and I just couldn't pretend I liked him even a little bit. It wasn’t that I was afraid of him, I just didn’t like this guy at all, he made me feel extremely uncomfortable and he gave me a bad feeling.

"Why don't you like me, Styles. I invited you to my party, you should like me." he slurred. He had obviously drank way too much and I wondered how he was still standing on his feet. I hated drunk people more than anything. I just didn’t get why people liked getting wasted and feeling like crap the next morning, with an endless list of things you regretted.

"Because you say hurtful things about me and my boyfriend." I replied, trying to move past him. I wasn't up for a fight with him tonight, especially not when he was drunk. I knew all too well that drunk people could be unpredictable.

"So? You are using him, why would you care?"

"I'm not, I love him. Now let me pass." I sighed.

"You love him?" he asked, and I could have sworn he looked hurt. But why? He hated me. He insulted me and he clearly didn’t like me. So why would he care?

"Yes, I do." I said, realising that it was true, I did love him. So much that it hurt being not around him. I needed him more than I had needed anything ever before and I decided I had to let him know how much he meant to me. If only Brad would let me go. "Now can I please-"

"No." he said, smashing his lips forcefully to my own. For a moment I was frozen, trying to progress what was happening. This couldn’t be happening. Brad was not kissing me. He hated me and I hated him. I didn't want this. I didn’t want this at all. My stomach started to hurt and I felt like puking as I tried to move away. He wouldn’t let me escape his grip and I was stuck between him and the wall.

"Harry?" I heard a familiar voice calling. Louis! I felt relieved for a moment when Brad let go of me and I saw him standing in the door. But then I noticed the look on his face, and that is something I never ever wanted to see again, ever. He looked so broken, so freaking hurt.

"This is not what it looks like, Brad-" I started, but he was already gone.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

"This is why I don't fucking like you!” I shouted and pushed Brad out of my way. I had to find Louis, I had to explain that I didn't want to kiss him, that it was not my fault and that I certainly wasn't cheating on him. He had to believe me. He just had to. I ran back to the bar where he and Niall had been sitting, but they weren't there anymore. Why was this house so fucking big, how was I ever going to find him.

Maybe he had left. I figured that that would be the first thing I would do, I ran outside to check if his car was still in the parking lot, but it was gone.

Fuck.

I went back inside to find one of the others. I saw Zayn first and I went over to him. "You have to help me!" I shouted and as soon as he noticed me he dragged me back outside because the music was just too loud to talk.

"Why did you kiss Brad!?" he yelled and he looked furious.

"I didn't! He kissed me! I was trying to push him away when Louis walked in. I would never cheat on him, I love him for fuck sake." I cried desperately. I only now noticed the tears who were streaming down my face. Why did this have to happen, why now? Everything had been so perfect and now it was all gone just because that asshole had to kiss me in front of Louis. God I hated him so much, he had to ruin everything, didn’t he?