Thanks, and news!!

Hey guys, how's it going going?

Ugh anyway let's get on with this note here. This story is going absolutely amazing! Like when I first made this book way back I thought yeah just create this, I was actually inspired by a friend, she encouraged me to write this when I had the thought in my mind. I think I started this book when I was like 12! Yeah the writing skills sure show that hahaha, but 17 now and I must say, getting this book going again has been difficult, I've been going through a whole lot of stressing stuff and writing a book about a band I don't like anymore is hard but I just enjoy writing for you guys, you give me so much encouragement and are so supportive and I seriously couldn't thank you enough, you guys are the world and are absolutely amazing people.

Now I've been thinking of some future plans, I wanna do a QnA and possible start writing a different book, short stories to all different fandom's and stuff, I will take requests for that too so there will be content for all you lovelys out there.

I'm not giving up this book, it will continue but it is hard. There will be updates but the chapters will be short but guess what...... This book foes have a sequel to come, but what does that mean...... Well this book is nearly reaching it's end and boy oh boy will the ending be surprising and a cliffhanger so hold your horse's people!

Thank you all once again, I couldn't do this without you amazing people and you guys keep this amazing adventure going and boy has this all been great and fun, thank you so much. ❤❤❤

The QnA will start whenever I get questions and it can be anon, if you want the question to be private just ask via inbox, if not then just go ahead and ask on this chapter so they don't get lost.

Thank you all and updates to come later!!!!