PLAN

So I did actually make a plan for this story and I must say looking at it now I changed a lot of things that where going to happen. I thought I might upload it so you can see how this book was originally meant to go.

Main character - Tina or Talia

Mate - either Zayn or Harry

Year to take place - 2013 or 2014

Story plan - MC goes on tour with guys. Strange things happen and finds out she's a shifter. Gets taken away but escapes. Tour continues. She becomes like a slut getting with all the guys but not in that way remember it's gotta be pg *she is in heat but nothing gets done about it*. Maybe throw in a justin beiber? Becomes new mate and then they get attacked. Maybe throw in a naked beiber for those imaginative people. They get attacked again but more violent so Harry or Nial die. They find out the leader of the attack is the MC's father cause he is an evil bastard and killed her mum and wants full reign. Then to book 2.

#########

Yeah it was a rough plan but if you guys liked the sound of that ending better tell me, I might do an alternate ending thing or nah, depends how far I get in this book 2, got 5 chapters done on it already, I'll post it after I get a few chapters done on this other book which I'm super excited about.

AND THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK HAS 24.3K VIEWS AND 179 VOTES????? OMG THANK YOU WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT. THANK THANK THANK YOU