Chapter 3: They're Dead To Me

The next day
Tris's POV
Today we are going to tell the gang about what happened at lunch. I really hope they don't blame me or get mad at me. I don't think it is my fault but they might. I am so nervous about what they are going to think and say. I get out my phone and text the gang other that Four and Marlene

Tris: Hey can all of you get to lunch about 10 minutes early?
Everyone else: Ya, why?
Tris: I have to tell you something.
Everyone else: Ok but why aren't Four and Marlene in the convo?
Tris: You'll see.
Everyone else: Ok

Uriah's POV
I hope they don't get mad at Tris. It isn't her fault, it is Four's fault for being an idiot and cheating on Tris. She is amazing, beautiful, kind, brave,
caring, and she is everything a guy could ask for. I wish she were mine. When I finish thinking I realize Tris standing there with her mouth open and tears streaming down her face. "Was I thinking out loud?" I say. I really hope but but if I wasn't what would she be crying about. I am interrupted by Tris saying,
"Yes, you were. But it is ok because no one has ever been that nice to me or said anything like that to me. Other than Four but he didn't mean it. But then again how do I know you don't mean it--" I cut her off by running up to her and hugging her. I would kiss her but I feel like that might be too fast. "I meant it." I whisper in her ear.
"We better go to lunch." She says.

~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~

Once everyone gets here other than the two I don't want to see Tris starts talking in her beautiful voice, "So something happened to me and Uri yesterday and I don't think I could say it without crying so I am going to let Uri tell you." She says. I feel so bad. I know I did nothing but I feel so bad.
"So yesterday Tris decided to go home early to surprise Four and she found him cheating on her with Marlene." I say.
A chorus of Ohhhhh's and OMG's and I'm sorry's chime around in the group. They all stand up and come give us a group hug. Then something they all say surprises me.

"They're dead to me and we can kick them out of the gang if you want." Everyone says. They aren't mad or upset at us. They are mad at them.

Just as they stop hugging us they walk in. "Hey guys. What's up?" They say as if nothing happened. I hate them. "As if we would talk to you. You two are out." Chris says. They look around as if trying to hide what happened. "Oh stop all the innocence and just leave you two are out of the gang. And don't expect us to give you another chance just leave." Zeke, Shauna, and Will say at the same time.

"What are you talking about?" Four and Marlene ask. After that I think everyone is done because everyone gets up and follows me and Tris to my apartment I wish it was our apartment. We open the door and go in but it turns out Four and Marlene followed us here and inside. Zeke goes up to Four and punched him then says, "Dude you can't be in the gang anymore because you cheated on Tris with Marlene so get out and don't come back. Also find another lunch table because there is no way we are forgiving you." He walks towards the door pushing them outside then slams the door in their face and locks it.

Hey if anyone is reading this story please comment and let me know if you want something to happen. This story is just as much mine as it is yours.