Chapter 6: Proposal

4 years later
Uriah's POV
I love Tris so much. She is my everything. I don't know what I would do without her by my side. She has been there for me for 4 years and I have been there for her. I feel like it is a good time to propose. I felt like proposing earlier than this would have been a little weird because I always wanted to start my family at age 20 and now I am 20 so let's start.
Tris's POV
I am so excited. Uri asked me to meet him by the train at 5:00pm because he was doing something special for me. I don't know what that means but if I get to be with Uri I am ok. Oh No it is 4:58pm I am gonna be late and I am not even dressed nice. I quickly change into a tight black strapless dress and heels. I put on a tiny bit of winged eyeliner then run out the door. I am fast and I make it there before Uri. He walks up at 5:05pm.
"Good evening my love."he says. Aw that is so sweet.
"Good evening my Uri."I love him so much.
"Come here and jump on the train." He says. It doesn't seem like he is going."when you get back here jump off."
"Are you coming?"
"No I am staying back here because I have to prepare some things." That is weird but ok. I jump on the train and I feel free. The train gets back and I jump off and see Uri in a suit kneeling on the gravel in front of me with a black box. OMG HE IS PROPOSING!!!!
"Tris this was the first place that I knew I loved you. You have been there for me for 4 years and I have been there for you. Now after meeting you I can't imagine my life without you and I want to spend all of my life with you. The most beautiful, smart, kind, selfless, and brave woman is standing right in front of me and I want her to be mine forever. So Beatrice Prior will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" That was the best speech ever and Uri is the only one for me.
"Of course I will marry you Uri you are the best ever!" I says as I run over to him and kiss him. He puts the ring on my finger. It is a beautiful silver band with black diamonds. Now we have to tell the gang.