Chapter 8: The Nightmare

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know that I might not be able to update sometimes but I hope it will only be for a day at a time because I love writing this like you love reading it and I don't want to keep you waiting. So without further delay here is the next chapter.
Uriah's POV
I woke up to screaming. I look next to me to see Tris in tears with her eyes closed. She must be having one of those dreams again. I hate that she has to go through that. I start to shake her a little bit and say "Tris" repeatedly. After a minute she wakes up and looks at me.
"Nightmare?" I say.
"Ya." She says, "I am scared that something is going to happen to make them take you away. After how they responded they both want us and I want you too."
"They won't get me and they won't take you from me. Let's go back to sleep it is 3:00am." I wrap my arm around her waist and we fall asleep.
~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~
I wake up to the most beautiful girl ever laying right next to me. We are in the same position we fell asleep in. I look at the clock 8:30am. OH MY GOSH WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE UP AN HOUR AGO TO START PLANNING. Right after I think that Chris walks in and says, "Where have you been?"
"Tris had a nightmare last night and we woke up and 3:30am so I thought that she might need a little more sleep."
"Why didn't you let me know?"
"Because I was asleep too."
"UUGGGGGHHHH. Well I guess since we can't go back in time we might as well start now. Go get her up and then meet me in the pit once you finish getting ready." I walk into the bedroom and see Tris all finished getting ready.
"How did you know to get up and ready?"
"I felt you get up and heard Chris saying to get ready."
"Ok. I am going to get ready." I go get a t-shirt and jeans then go into the bathroom and get ready. When I walk out I see Tris sitting on the bed. As soon as I walk out of the bathroom she gets up and comes to give me a kiss. We walk to the pit together talking about what we want it to be. She wants it to be by the train tracks. That is a special place for us. I wanted it to be there too. We make it to the pit and Chris runs up to us and asks us if we have any ideas. "We want the wedding to be at the train tracks because that is where we fell in love and got engaged." Tris and I reply.
"I love that idea. That is so cute how you two said that at the same time. You two were meant for each other. What colors do you want?" Chris says.
Tris and I look at each other then say, "Black and red!" Chris smiles again because we said that at the same time.