Chapter One

Trinity POV: I had my course textbooks clutched against my chest and my schedule in my right hand. Since this morning after speaking to Principle Wallace I've been very ponderous.

"Building B...Room 303," I read out loud from my schedule, "English Literature...Mr. Styles."

My best friend Beth came dashing at the speed of light in my direction. It's typical of her whenever she's excited about something. For example, when she got her first car, the girl couldn't sit still for half a second. It was either hop in my ride or you're left in the dirt. Interesting enough, she was even this excited when she lost her virginity. And I'm always the first person she tells.

Beth is the same age as me, 19 years old. She's tall, curvy, and her skin is a peachy tan. Her eyes are like Sapphires, and her hair is a pastel yellow, long and fine. She is the definition of a model.

"Let me see," she said with joy and ripped my schedule from my grip, "hmm."

"'Oh how are you, Trinity," I mocked with sarcasm, "would you like any help with your books?' You're so concerned about me, wow, I truly appreciate it."

I cringed and pulled one of my shoulders back up to my ear when Beth's piercing squeal scraped my ear drum. What is she so happy about? Beth's tight grip locked itself around my wrist and began dragging me towards the building.

"What, Beth, what is it?" I shouted at her.

She lead me to my classroom? Beth crammed my schedule into my purse and started fixing my hair. "Your teacher," she began to say and bit her lip, "is so fucking fine. Eeeep! I want you to look very rich and very sexy."

For me that is an absolute no no. As if I want to impress my teacher. I gently swatted Beth's hand away from my head and said, "Stop that! I'm here to learn, not to build a complex or a social clique." She giggled and flicked her hand. "You're adorable," Beth said, "let's go in!"

Once again I'm being held against my will and forced to the front of the room where the teacher stood. "Mr. Styles!" Beth sang, "I have one of your new students!" I was trying to comprehend the fact he looked too young to be a teacher. I want to say 22 at most... Mr. Styles was a skyscraper compared to me. His hair was long, luscious, and I'm guessing he's a brunette. For a brief moment our eyes met, and I was able to see his emerald green eyes glimmering.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave a comment down below if you think I should continue this story, it'll really help me out! I hope you've enjoyed it so far. :) x