"There Is A Swelling Storm"

Dustin
I got home from Fremantle yesterday, I have spent all my time with Lucy, when I'm with her I'm happy and when I'm alone and away from her, I just hate it. She makes me feel better and I like spending time with her, she has really come out of her shell since we've been seeing one another, but right now we're not worrying about that at the moment, as Lucy has been unwell for the last couple of days.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked as I walked into her bedroom, holding a cup of ginger and lemon tea for her, walking towards her I see that she was almost asleep watching some movie on Netflix. "Hey, sorry I didn't mean to disturb you, but I brought you some tea," I whispered leaning down to be at eye level with Lucy. "I'll just leave it here for you alright?" She nodded as I left it on her bedside table. "Do you want me to go?"  I asked kneeling to kiss her forehead.

"No, stay, I feel better with you around." She smiled I stood up and climbed over her to lay on the left-hand side of the bed. "I feel like shit!" She replied, letting out a cough. "When is your next game?" she asked, blowing her nose and I pulled her in close, with her laying her head on my shoulder.

"Next week!" I told her, kissing her on her forehead, she looked at me kinda annoyed. "What?" I chuckled as she playfully slapped my shoulder.

"I meant what day?" I chuckled, I knew what she meant. She just laid her head on my shoulder and I ran my fingers through her thick blonde hair.

"Friday, why?" I asked she just shook her head and just went back to watching what she was watching, while I just closed my eyes and listened to whatever she was watching. "What are you watching?" I asked, as I opened my eyes and looked at what she was watching. "Lucy?" I asked again.

"It's a romance movie I used to watch when I was younger, it's called Fallen, omg it's so sweet. I love it, so it's amount angels well, particularly the fallen so these angels are like special because one of them fell in love with a human which created like a big war, and lucifer the evil angel or whatever, wanted to punish the rebel angel because he fell in love with a human instead of picking a side in the war so whenever he kisses Luc, which is probably another reason as to why I watch it because her name is Lucile and my name is Lucy a haha, anyways she dies and he has to wait another seventeen years to see her again but this time he doesn't want to lose her so he pushes her away." Lucy explained as her eyes were glued to the screen, blowing her nose every fifteen minutes. "It was based on the Fallen book series that I loved as a kid, yeah it's designed for teenagers but it's such a cute story and for once the main female lead isn't annoying like Elena from vampire diaries like everything doesn't evolve around you Elena. I stopped watching The vampire diaries after the third season because she just annoyed me too much, but that's just my opinion, you might have a different one."

"Okay, how many times have you seen this?" I asked her she held up both hands indicating ten times, I just chuckled and held her in close. "You know when you look around at your room and then look at what you are interested in, don't take this the wrong way but it's an odd match."

"Don't worry I know, but remember I haven't had a chance in nearly five years to do anything that I wanted to do so I'm just making up for a lost time." I kissed her forehead as I knew she was referring to her ex Kyle who, I'm trying to find out more about, so I can help her feel more safe and protected, but every time you look at Lucy you can see the bruises, she's left him nearly six months ago, well officially anyways, she still has the scars, the busies even though they're much healed but she's a broken soul, she wants to be normal again and I'm hoping in all my power that I can be the one that helps her through this process.