"The Person I Thought"

Katherine
Lucy and I were getting out nails done, as Lucy completed her final exam for the year. "Congratulations you're almost done you degree." I praised her up Lucy just smile, holding her stomach.

"Yes, we'll it's going to be nice." She smiled. "I'm finally finishing up, I may have one more year but thats going to have to wait because junior isn't far from coming." Lucy added.

"Ar you putting your final semester off a year?" She nodded. "Can you do that?"

"Yeah I can, I spoke to one of my advisors about it and they said it was alright to do." I was thankful about that. "Yeah so am I." She could tell by my facial expression.

"All done darling." The nail technician said and I pulled out my nails seeing how beautiful they were. "Wow, thank you they are beautiful." She smiled and nodded before both Lucy and I walked out of the salon.

"How's the dreams?" I asked her, she looked down, I grabbed her hand and held it as we made our way to Kmart.

"Katherine, I don't think I'll be able to do this job." Lucy said. "I mean I'm so traumatised by what Kyle did."

"You told me that there would be a day that would impact you because of your past, but you also told me that you could face it because what you went through was what made you stronger and tougher?" I replied grabbing a trolly and we both put our bags in.

"I know but it's just doing to be hard."She replied as a tear fell down. "I just feel like I choose the wrong degree." I pulled her in for a hug.

"You did not! Don't think about it, right now it's just two girls going shopping for baby clothes but ended up doing hundred things other." I pulled away gave her a kiss on the forehead and wiped away her tears.

"I love you Katherine, thank you." I held her hand.

"Don't mention it." I responded, as she pushed the trolly and I walked alongside her.

"What would I do without you Katherine?" I laughed, as she wiped her tears away.

"Bored out of your mind?" I suggested. "Don't worry I'd be bored out of my mind too, if I didn't have you."

"I need baby clothes." I slipped, I folded my lip.

"Wait baby clothes?" Lucy asked, I nodded.

"For you, I need to buy some clothes." I lied, I want Brett to be with me when I tell her.

Lucy
I walked around following Katherine, when my baby kicked. "Katherine." I called, she rushed over to me.

"What's the problem?" She asked, holding onto me.

"He kicked." She smiled, I grabbed her hand and placed it on my stomach and he kicked again.

"Oh my gosh!" She said in excitement, we looked at one another and it was crazy at first. "That's amazing. God you're going to be a great mother."

"Oh gosh!" I smiled, as we continued to walk, we've been into so many shops we just finished eating, now we're dealing with my cravings. "Thank you for the boost by the way."

"Your welcome darling." Katherine replied as she had a coffee. I turned to look at the shops, when I saw the  I baby clothes and saw the cutest outfit ever.