"Take Me Back To The Feeling"

Lucy
"Shh, stop talking," Dustin whispered against my lips, I was nervous don't get me wrong, the last time this happened was when I was with Kyle and I've been with Dustin for a while now, but I've not done this passionately for a long time.  "Just give in, I won't hurt you." I nodded as he lay on top of me, he seductively licked my tongue. Dustin then pressed his lips against mine and I let his hands explore my body, his touch was so soft and he left me with goosebumps.

Dustin pressed his hand against my bedhead and made sure that his lips weren't removed from mine. Dustin's hands went underneath my shirt and for a second there I wanted to stop, but he just left it resting underneath my boob.  I pulled away, placing my hand on his cheek, and looking into his eyes. "Take it off," I begged, he nodded, he leaned down and as he moved my shirt up, his lips would follow and kiss every inch of skin that he could see.

"Ahh, Dustin." I let a soft moan escape my lips, he was being so careful with me and I couldn't thank him more. "Don't stop," I begged, he continued kissing along my stomach, and reached my boobs, I sat up as he lifted my shirt over my head, and threw it on the ground. Both of stay there looking into each other eyes, Dustin leaned down which forced me down, and soon he lay on top of me, resting upon his palms, looking down at me, flicking his eyes from my mine to my lips.

"I want you, please," I begged, he didn't hesitate to kiss my lips as I ran my hands down his bare chest down to his stomach and then ran my hands around his back, running my hands back and forth. "I'm yours," I whispered against his lips, Dustin slowly moved his lips to my neck, and I smiled at the pleasure that he was giving me; with just his kisses.  I can tell Dustin wanted to make this special.

Dustin

I would normally be at the stage when she'd be screaming my name out; but the fact that I had to wait nearly six months for this, I want to make everything special; she needed to know what love is like and I'm more than happy to show it to her.  My lips travelled all over her neck, and I left a few love bites here and there, marking that she was mine. I moved my lips back to her lips and softly pressed mine against hers.

Lucy's hands made their way to the hem of my boxes, at first she hesitated but I carefully guided her hands back to the hem, letting her hand run across the fabric first to get her more comfortable. "It's okay, this is how it's meant to be, it's alright," I whispered looking down at her, she had her eyes closed, which had me worried. "Hey look at me, it's me, it's just us, no one else just me and you, our bodies, and the sheets." I reminded her, I slowly moved my hand down to her panties, running my hand along the fabric, we both sat there staring at one another, knowing that this was about to happen.

"Can I?" I asked wanting to remove her panties, Lucy nodded and as I did she smiled and pulled at my boxes. "Pull them down slowly, like me." I show her how to do it slowly, romantically, and sweetly. I pulled hers into my hands, smelling them, and my eyes rolled back at her sent. "You smell amazing, pull mine down." Lucy followed in the same slow, sweet motion. We both threw our underwear away on the ground.

"Dustin, I" I cut her off with a kiss against her forehead, leaning my head against hers, running my hand along her heat. "ohh" a soft moan released from her lips, everything in this moment, was perfect. Lucy placed her hand on my cheek, running her thumb across my lips. "Place a finger inside me."

"Shh." I smiled. "All in good time, just feel my fingers sliding through your wetness." I leaned in kissing her deeply and passionately, I pushed her down on her bed and pressed my lips against hers. After another few moments; I moved down her body, sucking on everything in sight, I sucked on the top of her breast, looking up to see Aqua rolling her head back. "Oh goodness." Aqua moans lightly, as her hands went through my hair.