chapter 5.

Hey Guys, I'm soooooo sorry for not uptading for a long time ! love u 

Emily POV

Today is a new day. Another story, another adventure. I am blessed to be alive. And you know why ? Because I'm totally happy. Everything is perfect. And just for that, I'm happy to wake up this morning, and my alarm seems so musical. I love that sound. I love the way I feel right now.

After much daydreaming, I decided to get up and to have a breakfast, I was so hungry, I went to the fridge and took the orange juice, without even thinking of taking a glass, I put the bottle at my mouth. The liquid was cold and refreshing. I put the bottle back and went to the bathroom. It was almost time to jump into Spencer's car to go to Hollis.

After taking ten minutes in the shower thinking about Alison, I dressed up and left the flat.

Today was the first day at Hollis as Alison's unofficial girlfriend. And I have to confess that I was a bit worried.

I noticed that my phone was buzzing on my bed, it was Spencer, probably waiting for me outside. I took my backpack and left the flat.

"Hi Spence! Sorry I'm late!" I said as I open the car door.

"Don't worry, we will be at Hollis on time!" she answered. "Did you do Mrs DiLaurentis essay she asked for ?" she added.

"What ? Noooo I didn't know we had to do something for her class!"

"Maybe if you were a bit more focused on her lecture than her amazing blue eyes, you would have remember!" she said looking at me with a smirk.

Maybe if I was only a student for her, I would have remember that paper. Maybe if I didn't fall in love with Alison, I would be able to listen to everything she said in class. Maybe..

"I'm sorry,  okay? I can't help looking at her, something attracts me when I look at her, I don't know what!" I told her.

"What did you two said to each other the other day ?" she asked me.

"Nothing happened, she just wanted to inform me that whatever I felt was wrong that I needed to stop because it was forbidden. So back to the beginning, I'm single" I said.

She didn't say anything she just continued to drive. We were about five minutes late, and our first class was French, with Alison. 

We entered the building and directly went to the room where the class was. I already smelt the fragrance of Alison through the door. Oh my god, I'm already so deeply in love with her. 

"Excuse us for being late, there were a lot of traffic" said Spencer to Mrs DiLaurentis. 

Who it is so hard to call her by DiLaurentis instead of Ali.. 

"Go and take a sit" she answered without even look at me. 

What ? What is happening ? Like how can she ignore me ? Two days ago we were at my place, kissing hugging and so on, and today nothing ? What the f**k ? I'm pissed now. 
The class was so long, and I was trying to make her look at me but nothing, her look were running away! I need to talk to her, I really need to have some explanations. So what ? Am I a toy for her ? One day she wants me, the other she tells me that it's forbidden, then she wants to be with me, but now, apparently she doesn't ! We can't continue that. Either we try, or we don't but I won't be able to handle a rollercoaster of feelings like that! 

As soon as the hour is over, I took my stuff and was the first to leave, I didn't even look at her, I didn't want to make her that pleasure. I was so angry that Spencer and I almost fought! 

"Emily, where are you going ?" she shouted, hoping that I would hear even if there were a lot of people.

"I want to be left alone Spence!" I answered back. 

But she kept following me until reaching me. At the moment she put her hand on my shoulder, I turned around and made an angry face. 

"Do you know what 'alone' mean Spencer?" I told her violently.

I needed to think and the best way to do it for me is to run. I went back to my flat after my classes, I actually had only 2 hours including French. Once I was at my flat, I changed into my running clothes and left my place empty. 

Listening to my favorite songs while being running was one of the best feeling in the entire world. I felt free, I felt complete, just me and the sounds of the voices I liked. I ran for almost one and half hour, I was almost 1pm when I decided to go back to the apartment, feeling a little bit hungry. 

As I was thinking about what I wanted to eat for late lunch, I receive a text : 

from Unknown : 
I wish I could be with you right now. 

Oh. The first person I thought it could be, was Alison. 

to Unknown : 
I wish I could know who you are. 

from Unknown : 
I'm... 

Wanna know more about the identity of the person ? Comment and ask for an update !