Chapter 1 - Blood Stained Razors

•LEVI'S P.O.V

I open the bathroom door and look at myself in the mirror. My hair is a mess and I have bags under my eyes. Ah, a mess just like everything I've been through.
I open the drawer and take my old razor. Blood stains covering its shine.

Tch, filthy.

But that doesn't matter now. It's going to get filthy anyway. And if I get an infection on the scars it's even better.
I press the razor against my skin. Blood running down my arms and staining my old clothes.
I fall on my knees against the sink. Resting my head on the porcelain as the blood runs down, dirtying the sink, leaving tracks of blood in it.

After a few minutes I sigh and get up from where I was. Another try, another failure.
I clean the blood and then dry my arms off with a towel. I change my clothes, puting on my long-sleeved black hoodie.
I go back in the bathroom and clean the sink and do my hair afterwards.

Today is the day.
The day where everything ends.
The day where I kill myself.

My life is a living hell.
My mom died when I was young. I can't even remember her clearly. Just a few flashes of memories. The most of them are happy, which is good. But some are a lot more scary.

Her death scene. A horrible death scene. Because I saw. And I can't unsee.
Her corpse in the stares. A river of blood surrounding her. The bone from her elbow completly off her body, her flesh showing.
Yes, she fell off the stairs and her throat was penetrated by the umbrella she was caring.

After my mom's death, my dad turned into a heavy drinker. And smoker.
He started to become violent when I was around ten. He drank to forget. But He forgot alot more than He should.

One day He came back from the bar. After a lot of drinking and arguing, I was spanked.
Spanked and spanked until I almost lost my senses. The neighbours heard and called the police. I'm sure if they didn't I would've been found dead.
Well. Maybe it'd be better.
My dad was arrested for child abuse a few days after. And I was left all alone.

Now, 7 years after, I don't have money for college. I don't have money to pay the bills. The only money I have left could only buy me a coffee.

I guess I'll drink my last coffee.

*****************************************

Hai. @GimmeSomeFeels here *-*
What do you think of le first chapter?

I'll be writting this with SadFanfics help :3
So this is ours k?
GO FOLLOW HER PLEASE *-* SHE'S AMAZING. AND SHE'S WRITING A ERERI FIC TOO. GO PRESSURE HER. SHE STOPPED WRITTING FOR A WHILE AND I MISS HER WORDS.

SadFanfics SORRY NOT SORRY BABE x3

So yea! Thanks for reading the first chapter :D Vote and comment if you want!
That is always appreciated :3

Bai!